Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Still stuck on that one. Also talked to Claire and "Pub visitor 9" as a waitress (nice scene) but he never proposes me a VIP dance even when being at the bar after nude dancing. Anyone having any idea? Thanks.
and at 60 scoring on stage dance and cannot go higher but no 3rd VIP scene yet but normal since apparently for members-only even though not written that way in the walkthrough.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
How do you make her wear the buttplug?
Is the anal plug located under the bed on your right? (check). Before entering the police station (click the door police station), Monica will remember she needs to grab her anal plug from home. You need to return to Monica’s home and get the plug. Monica will be able to get into the police station after that.

Jul 24, 2019
for anyone who cant find the buttplug you can enable the renpy console. if you dont know how to do this its not too difficult but you can open the console and paste.

$ move_object("ButtPlug", "basement_bedroom2")

exactly and hit enter then return to the basement room in the mansion and it should be there.

MAKE SURE YOU ALREADY HAVE THE OBJECTIVE TO RETURN TO THE POLICE STATION WITH THE PLUG OR BAD THINGS MAY HAPPEN.

as with everything back up the save before running any commands.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I finished 0.13 and i think it was good. Not a fan of the new private dance but everything else was great.

Last edited:

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys, I have FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc (1080p Version), is it possible to update it to v13 hotfix1 ? or i have to DL the whole thing again ?

klawdelu

Mar 4, 2019
Hey guys, I have FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc (1080p Version), is it possible to update it to v13 hotfix1 ? or i have to DL the whole thing again ?
You have to download the whole thing again because if you just update it, the game will crash and the save files from the 1080p don't work, because the dev is such a genius sometimes!

Reactions: Kourosh

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
never thought that but I start to like the julia-part

i mean... damn, DM
View attachment 687005
thats beautiful :love:

can someone share the fullHD version of this pic ?
/game/images/Slides/img_31029.jpg

and I'm not done with everything, but great update so far (y)
Here's that pic in 1080p. The difference is more notable on bigger sized monitors , or if you do the right thing and cast it to a big screen 4k tv. Darn this is the most beautiful game ever. Not having the 1080p version is a crime to humanity!
img_31029.jpg

Last edited:

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I chose not to do the revenge quest after getting the key and opening the drawer where the gun is kept. kept playing and i cant open the drawer anymore so cant get the butt plug as its in the drawer
I have this exact same problem.

Can't open the drawer because there is no key so I can't get the butt plug and do the Marcus storyline.

Very frustrating.

Does anyone know of a way round it?

Problem solved thanks to Bill Williamson Thanks!

Last edited:

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I have this exact same problem.

Can't open the drawer because there is no key so I can't get the butt plug and do the Marcus storyline.

Very frustrating.

Does anyone know of a way round it?

Problem solved thanks to Bill Williamson Thanks!
I figured how to do it i have an older save in page 2 i found, it further back in the game but you can go and see what happens in the police station, multiple branches at 1 point 3 options

try this save dont choose top option as it closes revenge rout and the drawer

Reactions: UraN82
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes