Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
How do I get out of the house wearing the housewives clothes? I need to go to college to play Mom for Bardie's friend?

Jul 24, 2019
I have this exact same problem.

Can't open the drawer because there is no key so I can't get the butt plug and do the Marcus storyline.

Very frustrating.

Does anyone know of a way round it?

Problem solved thanks to Bill Williamson Thanks!
sorry i would have posted it sooner but since i had to pecice together my current version i thought it was just a me problem.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me in the Markus event after Monica has done all 10 cat figures ... goes on forever...stops here does not go further! Thanks.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I cannot find the anal plug to start the revenge quest also I cannot click on any other box in the laundry room except the one with panties. How am I supposed to start the revenge quest?
basement.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I waited all patient like for a route with Julia and for it to get a chunk of content I can play through .... it's utter shit.

All Monica does is whine how much she hates it ... I can't believe i'm about to type these words but it's impossible to find it hot.

Lesbian stuff is literally my main thing, it's what I do. This completely kills everything that makes lesbian sex, well, sexy. I suppose the dev must have some talent, it's the first time i've ever had this happen and it must take some skill to take the only thing that turns me on and remove everything that's a turn on about it.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I waited all patient like for a route with Julia and for it to get a chunk of content I can play through .... it's utter shit.

All Monica does is whine how much she hates it ... I can't believe i'm about to type these words but it's impossible to find it hot.

Lesbian stuff is literally my main thing, it's what I do. This completely kills everything that makes lesbian sex, well, sexy. I suppose the dev must have some talent, it's the first time i've ever had this happen and it must take some skill to take the only thing that turns me on and remove everything that's a turn on about it.
Hmm, sad to hear you are not happy about this. But I take it, you get the premisses wrong. Seems this game is not about love, or casual vanilla sex. It's mostly about domination and humiliation. If Monica would enjoy the sex with Julia ... well, it would break with the concept of the game.
Maybe we'll see a "normal" lesbian sex scene later (there is a path for a "good" ending with Julia - but I don't know if it is about Monica embracing a newly discovered lesbian aspect of herself or using Julia and her relatives to get her revange or a safe life somewhere else). But for happy sex-centered content, I guess there are many other games available here.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Well, at this point you already should know what type of game is this: it's mostly undesired sex from the Monica side, and Julia isn't the exception. There are already many lesbian scenes before Julia, and also she complains in those, did you hate them too? I get your point, there's no seduction nor desire, neither in the M/F scenes with Monica and that takes out some excitement. So far, the only one who can be desired by Monica and seduce her is Claire, I have my expectations in her. Personally, I enjoyed the scenes with Julia but I wish more that we can have many scenes with Claire in the near future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm, sad to hear you are not happy about this. But I take it, you get the premisses wrong. Seems this game is not about love, or casual vanilla sex. It's mostly about domination and humiliation. If Monica would enjoy the sex with Julia ... well, it would break with the concept of the game.
Maybe we'll see a "normal" lesbian sex scene later (there is a path for a "good" ending with Julia - but I don't know if it is about Monica embracing a newly discovered lesbian aspect of herself or using Julia and her relatives to get her revange or a safe life somewhere else). But for happy sex-centered content, I guess there are many other games available here.
It doesn't need to be happy love based vanilla sex it just needs less whining.

I get she doesn't like the situation, she doesn't need to keep repeating that she doesn't like the situation. I remember her not liking it from 3 seconds ago when she first said it, I don't need a constant reminder.

What I need is for her to put her tongue to use and shut the fuck up.

There is plenty of time for her to complain about it before and after, it's not a turn on during.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Best update so far. Loving the most the trio Monica-Melananie-Victoria (+Alex) and the photoshoot/interaction with investors. Was glad to see that they keep mentioning the male actor for the subsequent photoshoots so should make for even greater updates. Thanks again for this game (y):p

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It doesn't need to be happy love based vanilla sex it just needs less whining.

I get she doesn't like the situation, she doesn't need to keep repeating that she doesn't like the situation. I remember her not liking it from 3 seconds ago when she first said it, I don't need a constant reminder.

What I need is for her to put her tongue to use and shut the fuck up.

There is plenty of time for her to complain about it before and after, it's not a turn on during.
I agree with that, I also think that the dev exceeded with the repetitive complaining dialogues, I perceived it too.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I was unlucky, but still would like to share this: I triggered the first Betty visit to the college a Saturday morning by visiting Bardie the previous Friday night on one of those "show your pussy" quests (level 5 or so), where both Monica and Betty are asked to lift their skirts, Betty refusing, and Bardie realising he still doesn't have enough leverage on her. So that triggered Betty's first college visit, and screwed up the launching of the second Steve visit at home, which kinda needs to happen on that same Saturday to go forward with the Steve + Biff storylines. I tested going to sleep without doing that "show your pussy" visit on that Friday night, and only then was the second Steve visit launched next morning. So that is definitely the problem, these two events conflicting and not being able to trigger the same day. Perhaps this should be fixed?

Actually I'm now at a point where it seems I might not be able to get those $5,000 for next Friday, since I won't get that damn dress Biff is asking for in time to do a photoshoot that same Saturday evening, to get those $5,000, for which I wonder what the consequences will be?...

In other words, you inevitably go too far in the photoshoot sessions, before being able to trigger the Steve/clothes/whatever event event, and therefore you're basically fucked, and forced not to get those $5,000 in time.

edit: Haven't deleted this message, as it might prove useful for fellow players...but...I didn't realise the "punishment" for not giving those $5,000 to that Victoria slut (one of my favourite characters in the game) is actually a reward...you get to see Monica on all fours munching her ass again, with I think different renders...so nothing serious really, far from it :p, the weekly $5,000 payments are just a way to progress in the story. Duh!

Last edited:

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Greetings,
sorry for asking, but how can i trigger this
Victoria visits Monica’s office. Monica introduces her to the employees. A meeting with Melanie.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes