defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Enabling rollback worked for me in v12. Dunno what's up in your game folder but it worked for me.

If it makes you angry then just don't play it.
yes it is just what I try to say
the story is not so that bad... but using the map to go...

this is a linear story forced in sandbox way to move along in secondary stories that do not help to stay focused on the main story... just to avoid the event... and now I understand that Monica is just a unlucky woman that does not want have sex.

it is a sad story (not sexy at all)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the butt'
for anyone who cant find the buttplug you can enable the renpy console - go to the \FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-pc\renpy\common - u need to open a file that named 00console.rpy(it can be open with standart microsoft notepad) - Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)

Set it’s variable to True
so it should look like,

config.console = True
Save the file.
Now back to the game - press Shift+O, paste

$ move_object("ButtPlug", "basement_bedroom2")

and after that press Enter, close console with the same combination Shift+O
return to the basement room in the mansion, it should be there

MAKE SURE YOU ALREADY HAVE THE OBJECTIVE TO RETURN TO THE POLICE STATION WITH THE PLUG OR BAD THINGS MAY HAPPEN.

as with everything back up the save before running any commands.
the buttplug is in the Monica House at the basement... so there is no need to use console
just go to sleep at the MONICA ORIGINAL HOUSE... go in the basement... it is near the bed on the floor

Avnv007

Oct 9, 2017
Hello everybody!

I'm stuck in the game
I can not bring Steve home the first time. I went to the gym many times with Betty but she never talks to me about Steve.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
here is the butt- Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 20.11.12.png plug-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------xxxxx

Last edited:

showie

Apr 3, 2019
here is the butt- View attachment 688488 plug-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------xxxxx
in the previous pages u can read that many people has the same problem because they are already start revenge pass, all know where the plug should be

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
for anyone who cant find the buttplug you can enable the renpy console - go to the \FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-pc\renpy\common - u need to open a file that named 00console.rpy(it can be open with standart microsoft notepad) - Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)

Set it’s variable to True
so it should look like,

config.console = True
Save the file.
Now back to the game - press Shift+O, paste

$ move_object("ButtPlug", "basement_bedroom2")

and after that press Enter, close console with the same combination Shift+O
return to the basement room in the mansion, it should be there

MAKE SURE YOU ALREADY HAVE THE OBJECTIVE TO RETURN TO THE POLICE STATION WITH THE PLUG OR BAD THINGS MAY HAPPEN.

as with everything back up the save before running any commands.
Thank you it really works

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
in the previous pages u can read that many people has the same problem because they are already start revenge pass, all know where the plug should be
sorry yes...
I consider this game as a linear story even the dev decided to force it in sandbox mode...
(I like linear stories and when I find a sandbox game i always try to play it as much more linear is possible)
I have not started the revenge path because I think that before revenge she must go to the Marcus path...
I think revenge must be done after all the punishment paths.. but maybe i'm wrong... in any case this game is not my favourite... the story and Monica makes me sad.

Avnv007

Oct 9, 2017
can any one send the save of steve first visit to home i am stucked i moved way foeward in the story but can not bring Steve home the first time. I went to the gym many times with Betty but she never talks to me about Steve.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
This is a very funny and very well made render (facial posing), as the cashier listens to Monica dressed as some crossroad whore telling her she needs something stylish and fashionable, like she is :ROFLMAO:.

pixelLove

Jan 8, 2018
The last photoshoot. The boys ("investors") all leeching so closely around the stage. Of course as professionals. it was to funny and comical and I almost couldnt concentrate on monica. :LOL:

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
I keep getting error screens when handing out flyers. Did i do something wrong or is there a fix for it? No scenes from the persons taking the flyers play

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 137, in script call
call process_object_click_alternate_action(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action2
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 469, in script call
call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_11
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 389, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Quests/EP2/Kebab_Work/Kebab_work.rpy", line 100, in script call
call kebab_work_end() from _call_kebab_work_end
File "game/Quests/EP2/Kebab_Work/Kebab_work.rpy", line 147, in script
$ cloth = cloth_last
File "game/Quests/EP2/Kebab_Work/Kebab_work.rpy", line 147, in <module>
$ cloth = cloth_last
NameError: name 'cloth_last' is not defined

Last edited:

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
...still got an error when starting the whole episode 2 new (whilst my saves ending in chrashes, too)...playing along and when I want to go to the Kebab Stand the game crashes...Ignore, Rollback does´nt work.

By the way I support up to 5 games on Patreon...it´s a lot of money I spend for these fine and "working" projects...
...to the DEV...

How you want to bring Me to the point I would support your game ?
A free 720p Version (while playing on an 44" 4K monitor) which is also def. one of the most buggy games in my collection ?
Saves almost not working...
I know it´s more or less just a hobby for you...but at the moment it´s simply "not enough"

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes