Jul 24, 2019
My supporters received the hotfix for this bug at the same day.
It’s better to not compare coding for classical VN and this game. For example, v13 added about 1.5k new lines of pure code and about 3.5k lines of dialogues.
Most other games devs wouldn’t handle such amount of programming.
Of course, you can play simple games, easily made with left leg, but this is another case.
And all up to you. ;)
as someone who goes around and hotfixes various games. i can confirm that this game has without a doubt some of the most complex coding i have seen in a renpy game. i have spent more time than i am willing to publicly admit going through it.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I still can't go to the clothing store to buy or steal the regular clothes, is this a bug? I have no idea what to do?

May 2, 2020
I still can't go to the clothing store to buy or steal the regular clothes, is this a bug? I have no idea what to do?
Did Steve visit Betty and the other guy in Monica’s house already?

Open the and search there for “dress”.

Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
keep stealing the bitchy girls tips until you get yelled at.
Is there something else? I've followed the guide: completed private dance 1, stole money from jar until caught, danced at least once with Claire, been warned several times by Ashley about apologising to Molly. Still only get two options when asked by Molly to dance naked: Hit her with chair and don't do this.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Is there something else? I've followed the guide: completed private dance 1, stole money from jar until caught, danced at least once with Claire, been warned several times by Ashley about apologising to Molly. Still only get two options when asked by Molly to dance naked: Hit her with chair and don't do this.
Dance alone not with Claire

alphamikexyz

May 23, 2020
Stuck at Dancing: I got only 24 of the 27 dance moves and cannot get any unlearned ones at all. Tried anything, including any available music.

Any ideas (or, preferably, the correct console command)...?

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes