defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
there is a difference in content between 1080p and 720p? this is new to me.
there is!
or better there are more renders and more animation with different camera angle of view in some scene and much longer events

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincenza

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
im not quite sure but i think i finished vers 14 and i never visited Marcus
Those 2 happy endings came in Episode 1, not the current Episode 2.

The Marcus storyline in Episode 2 started at the very end of v0.07. But like pretty much all storylines it's optional.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
there is a difference in content between 1080p and 720p? this is new to me.
there is!
or better there are more renders in some interesting events and much longer events
Some scenes are a bit longer than the "normal" scene. Usually adding a little more sexual/humiliating content. Very most scenes don't have additional content in extra version.
The percental difference between 720p (standard) version and 1080p (extra) versions is probably a small 1-digit number.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
there is!
or better there are more renders in some interesting events and much longer events
ok, thank you for the explanation. i thought 1080p and 720p separates only the better graphics, resolution.
thanks also to you Londo_Mollari!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
im not quite sure but i think i finished vers 14 and i never visited Marcus
The Dev decides to make this story optional even it is the main story in the EP1
I really suggest you to go at the Police Station before the end of the version if you do not want to loose good scenes

Those 2 happy endings came in Episode 1, not the current Episode 2.

The Marcus storyline in Episode 2 started at the very end of v0.07. But like pretty much all storylines it's optional.
there are a lot of side stories that unfortunately are not optional and are very boring...
I think only Marcus story line is optional... (I don't know you but when I play a game I want see all events)
The problem in this game is that you have to play dozens of times the same boring scene and
only after dozens more times of the same scene maybe you will be rewarded with a decent (monkey) sex scene
for me Marcus and ranch 218 is still the main story...
at this point I really think:unsure::unsure: the whole EP 2 could be optional.

Reactions: Htyur

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Some scenes are a bit longer than the "normal" scene. Usually adding a little more sexual/humiliating content. Very most scenes don't have additional content in extra version.
The percental difference between 720p (standard) version and 1080p (extra) versions is probably a small 1-digit number.
yes very good renders are missing
like this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hermundurii

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
here is the link for the patch EXTRAS 15 for 16

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I find that even better soon ;)
as you can see the angle of the camera shoot is different and the render quality is not the same
anyway if you download the patch i have posted you will be able to know the "real" differences between Extras and NO-Extras
UP to version 0.15 for now.

Last edited:

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
I have decided to give this game a 2nd shot after several months. However I've encounter (at least I think i have) essentially game breaking bug (?). When Monica is in the "Upper Level" in the house (regardless of the time) she is keen on cleaning the stain. This means that she can only talk to Betty (and go back to cleaning) or actually work on cleaning the stain -- this she can do repeatedly without any effect. When she tries to leave anywhere she just says something like "no I have to finish this first" (even after cleaning the stain dozen times). Luckily one can leave by "quick travel" option in the top right corner, so it did not bother me that much. However at one point in the story Monica has to "warn Bradie" about Betty going to the gym, which means going to his room. Unfortunately, his room is not accessible via quick travel option and the only way to go there is to go to upper level and then go to his room, however whenever Monica is in the upper level she refuses to leave any standard way, meaning Bradie's room is inaccessible, effectively cutting the storyline way short. Is there any workaround? Or bugfix coming?
It seems to be a critical bug from v0.12 (extra?)
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-v0-16-decentmonkey.11501/post-3368379

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes