jonsnowww

Jun 17, 2020
biff are in office at evening
is he in the office then ask him after that go to photo studio
if not in office he are first back on Friday
but if i recall u first need to go to dicks office and talk to him
look in the new event log
it looks like this https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/12/966778_Screenshot_2020-12-19_at_21.41.57.png
Thanks, I already did all of those and chose the "good girl" option, yet I get no conversation path leading to the casting. I try every after photoshoots, biff progress level stuck at 60. I've done photoshoots up until melanie's and also melanie's casting but no biff castings.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thanks, I already did all of those and chose the "good girl" option, yet I get no conversation path leading to the casting. I try every after photoshoots, biff progress level stuck at 60. I've done photoshoots up until melanie's and also melanie's casting but no biff castings.
was actually self stuck there yesterday but didn't choose the good girl path
but steve needs to come on visit at monika's home first
if u rent the apartment and sleep there
u need to sleep in monika's home from thursday to sunday cos betty will say something to u

Ghostkingraz

Nov 30, 2018
hoping someone can help me, i just downloaded Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p and i can load the save file from ep 1 but if i try to save the game then load any of the saves i did while playing a screen pops up saying "oops something went wrong."
Is there any way to fix this? i was really enjoying the story up to this point so hope i can continue

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hoping someone can help me, i just downloaded Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p and i can load the save file from ep 1 but if i try to save the game then load any of the saves i did while playing a screen pops up saying "oops something went wrong."
Is there any way to fix this? i was really enjoying the story up to this point so hope i can continue
try my saves https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-2-v0-17-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-4761449
I already played v0.14 but when I play with v0.16, I don't know what did I should do from with Monica :unsure:
look in the guide
or better start a new game so u have the new event log
it's a kind of walkthrough at same time
screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

naughtyboy1241

May 6, 2019
maybe someone can help me, i am almost finished with every quest for version 2.1 but i have a problem with the failing path.
Because when the stranger asked me to give him a blowjob i refused because i wanted to complete the other scenes first, but now i am not getting the dialog option anymore

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I already played v0.14 but when I play with v0.16, I don't know what did I should do from with Monica :unsure:
unfortunately all old saves are not compatible with EP2.1 Complete version..
you have to start the game from the beginning again.. and no one can help you because this game was a real mess before Event List feature

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes