yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Question. When Monica becomes Queen of Shiny Hole is the option to dance with Claire now unavailable?

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
citizen1TomPunk, blue hairHostel Street
citizen2TimPunk, yellow hairHostel Street
citizen3JackBeret, green shorts, gives dope for NigelPoor Street
citizen4StrangerWhite guy, black clothesPoor street
citizen5Akira-sanAsian guyStreet Edge
citizen6PhilBaldy, blue jeans, grey shirtDirty Street
citizen7SalvadorThe painterPoor Street
citizen8Sly JohnyBlack guy, black clothesDirty Street
citizen9NigelRight side of entrace to Shiny HoleHostel Street
citizen10ReginaldOld guy in grey clothesDirty Street
citizen11SimonDrunkard left of entrance to Shiny HoleHostel Street
citizen12StrangerWannabe-rapist; yellow shirt with red crossDirty Street
citizen13AngeloBlack guy in jeans shorts and shirtDirty Street
citizen14BasilBlue trousers, white shirt, next to FrankScreen right from whores's place
citizen15FrankBlue clothesScreen right from whores's place
cit7????Female sex friend of Frank; one of the customers when Monica tried to sell the dress
awesome man thank you but how is this supposed to help me in my case?

Reactions: defd©™

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
no it haven't
as
BeccaBoo say it's more a bdsm game
that's why she dream about it and that's why
have a tattoo in her neck
Well there's no point in us arguing. You have your beliefs I have mine. Ultimately the decision lies in the hands of decentmonkey. We just have to accept whatever he gives
If you go back a few months and then again before that the Farm has been raised several times. Whilst the addition of the farm would be great as one of the possible branches at the end of the game it will probably never happen, especially as people would like as it would violate so many terms of Patreons TOS Decent Monkey would be banned and never allowed back. It will probably continue to be used on any Markus path as a threat with maybe the occaisional picture but a full blown route over a period of time will never happen.
And about patreon. A lot of Devs are now just using the patreon for accepting the funds. They just give the links to their sites and you go and download it from the dev's site. So patreon tos does not really get violated.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
From review of 3r1z0
This is the game to play when you hate the world and want to see everyone punished, yourself included.
This sentence accurately describes why I can't play this video game for more than 10/20 minutes ...
The story is very interesting and this pushes me to play ... but after a few minutes the mechanism of the game punishes me ... obviously I quit the game ... until the next time when my curisiness makes me forget the punishments suffered .. . and I start again ...

Reactions: Holysix9

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Does someone know how to fix it? It is for Episode 2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have you started again the version 2.1?
are you using old saves?
you can check if you are using old saves by click on the left .. Event List.

I've talked with DM and his replay was: "This game is far from perfect"

I think (but no sure) he refers to the fact that you have to use Event List that is a new feature in version 2.1 in order to have a perfect game.
I have not tested yet but i will let you know when I will have the time to play the 2.1 from the start
Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 23.19.22.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Holysix9

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I think (but no sure) he refers to the fact that you have to use Event List that is a new feature in version 2.1 in order to have a perfect game.
I have not tested yet but i will let you know when I will have the time to play the 2.1 from the start

By my mistake, there were incorrect links to download Episode 2 part1 (v16) in CDN download links. MEGA links and update code were correct.
It's fixed. If you downloaded v16 from CDN links, please re-download it (or update by the code on WIN).
The main menu in Episode 2 part1 (v16) looks like this:

i started a new game with my save from part 1
and the event list are more and less a walkthrough

Reactions: Sydoon
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes