candy27

Aug 11, 2019
Hope this can help you to understand why I will continue to request for a deep mod of this game!

and I think there are a lot of players that don't want to play this game just because the mechanics
I have no problem with your request for the mod, but the fact that the structure of the game changes completely may upset many people. I do not agree with the statement that many people are dissatisfied with the structure of the game because I do not see anyone other than you who criticizes so much.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm sorry, but I didn't quite understand what exactly do you suggest to do to fix the problem? Install some program or something else? I tried to play version 2.18. from the very beginning, without saving from version 2.17., but it did not help. Saves are not loaded anyway, when you try to load them, a crash occurs.
in mac I use renpy launcher
there is also PC version

hope it works... in any case the problem is related to the switch to version 7.4
you can use this save... it will be at page 267... this save was found in internet I have not tested...

hope it works

Geteon

Jan 24, 2021
in mac I use renpy launcher
there is also PC version

hope it works... in any case the problem is related to the switch to version 7.4
you can use this save... it will be at page 267... this save was found in internet I have not tested...

hope it works
Well, I downloaded this Renpy and ran it. And then what to do with it?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have no problem with your request for the mod, but the fact that the structure of the game changes completely may upset many people. I do not agree with the statement that many people are dissatisfied with the structure of the game because I do not see anyone other than you who criticizes so much.
so what?... you agree with me... Thanks... Mine are always constructive criticism!!
I have no requested to delete this version of the game...
I just request a NEW Unofficial or official Modification of the structure of this game that should be made AFTER the new update is released...
so... if you like to play this version you can continue to do that!
But I love the story... and I hate mechanics... so I have to request. the mod!
the sandbox structure add a lot of size
Example:
Just for the version 720p 17 the game was around 1.7 GB (includes all te repetitive boxed scenes that are not closed in the Part1v16 complete.
The version 18 is 2.2 GB.... the story related pictures are very short about 900mb in the 17+18 version.... the rest is sandbox mechanics.
...there is no more reason to hide short story line updates with that big mess because the game is a monster game!!!
even made as VN would be more than 5/6 GB...

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Well, I downloaded this Renpy and ran it. And then what to do with it?
check the instruction in the page
you have to create a folder and name as you want put the game folder inside and than hit on LAUNCH PROJECT see the pictures there is also my actual folder with all PC games I have played down here:

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 17.27.56.png Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 17.36.13.png

Last edited:

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
so what?... you agree with me... Thanks... Mine are always constructive criticism!!
I have no requested to delete this version of the game...
I just request a NEW Unofficial or official Modification of the structure of this game that should be made AFTER the new update is released...
so... if you like to play this version you can continue to do that!
But I love the story... and I hate mechanics... so I have to request. the mod!
the sandbox structure add a lot of size
Example:
Just for the version 720p 17 the game was around 1.7 GB (includes all te repetitive boxed scenes that are not closed in the Part1v16 complete.
The version 18 is 2.2 GB.... the story related pictures are very short about 900mb in the 17+18 version.... the rest is sandbox mechanics.
...there is no more reason to hide short story line updates with that big mess because the game is a monster game!!!
even made as VN would be more than 5/6 GB...
sorry but i don't agree with you and i don't want a mod. Because when you progress in the game, you do not need to repeat a lot of things and you only play new events. If these sandbox;) are not there, the person who is just starting the game will go with Monica, who will change from boss to whore very quickly and that's not make any sense. If in the future the game developer provides an update code like before, there will be no need to download this high volume. I also hope that the download link for version 16 720p will be included so that those who start from zero do not have to download 10 gb.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
sorry but i don't agree with you and i don't want a mod. Because when you progress in the game, you do not need to repeat a lot of things and you only play new events. If these sandbox;) are not there, the person who is just starting the game will go with Monica, who will change from boss to whore very quickly and that's not make any sense. If in the future the game developer provides an update code like before, there will be no need to download this high volume. I also hope that the download link for version 16 720p will be included so that those who start from zero do not have to download 10 gb.
Don't worry. Though I don't see what he wrote, because I blocked him, but no one agrees with him. Best is to ignore his posts and not to react. Then he hopefully will get bored to write here and finally leave.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I play only extra version...
you have just played the version completed so you do not need....
but you agree with me about version 16 in your replay:cool:
I request the MOD only for the Part1 completed and all my criticism are related with the version I'm still playing

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: candy27

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
candy27 it is not a problem related with the size... maybe you misunderstood me...
I just was talking that the sandbox relate structure is very big... and it not depends on the resolution (of course more resolution more big size but this is good.
All the different pics in the boxed-plot can be reduced ...
example all the pics related with the Work on the Street.. can be deleted in the mod. all repetition will be deleted in the mod
Just the last one is required where all options are open...

and in the 17 the Work in the Street box is still there
(I do not have 18 because I will wait for the Extra version and this update is very short and there is no progression in he storyline)
just some new scene in some of the boxes

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this is a prove that they do not play this game at all any more...
I love the story so every time i start to play... I will back here to say something...
In any case if you read the thread and reviews there are a lot of users that think the same and also if you see the reaction at the posts that talking about this.
They do not complain anymore because they abandoned to play this game.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
All the different pics in the boxed-plot can be reduced ...
example all the pics related with the Work on the Street.. can be deleted in the mod. all repetition will be deleted in the mod
Just the last one is required where all options are open...
Monica's pics showing naked breast should also be removed? Please, delete repetition but leave the pics. I think the game will be significantly smaller then.

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You are right, but, as they say in my country - "If I knew where I would fall, I would have spread straws in advance".
( Approximate translation) DM seems to have spread it by setting up a subscribestar account.

This is the very place that can become a quiet, cozy haven in case the DM suddenly decides to make a version (closer to the very end of the game), in which Monica still ends up at Ranch 218. And I would really like this version of the game to be released. For the sake of this, I would even become a patron of the game.

Everyone remembers the story of DMD (Dating My Daughter) and its complete ban on distribution via Patreon? What did the developer do? That's right, he moved the distribution of the game to the subscribestar.adult. I sincerely wish DM every success and want FB to never have problems with Patreon's moralfags, but it's always better to have an "alternate airfield". And the DM has such an airfield.

google translate
Monica's pics showing naked breast should also be removed? Please, delete repetition, leave the pics. I think the game will be significantly smaller then.
You think the programming code is the big part of the file size? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnaroekr

wintergreen44

Nov 6, 2019
Pretty good update overall. The quest helper is very welcome, and the art is top notch as usual. Some fun situations but really more of the same. Getting a bit stale.

A few updates ago, it looked like the story was finally going to start resolving, but that hasn't happened yet. If it were me, I might not risk the gravy train by actually finishing this either, so you can't really blame him.

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes