Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, please tell me what this error may be related to.

Synopsis: my own saves, which were started in episode 1 of FB and were last recorded at the end of episode 2 ver 0.17, work completely correctly in the new version 0.18 (720p) (for me), but my friend, who is using my save now, has a completely different story - save loading correctly, starting the passage of 0.18 content, then it starts to go through the v 0.18 content ( for example, the scene with Julia in the park).

It then saves a new save with 0.18 content in a separate slot and then tries to load it, but the game reports an error and crashes to the desktop.

All previous versions that were played by both me and him are 1080p extra (from episode 1 onwards up to version 0.17 incl)

Full log in attachment. Thanks.

google translate.

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Guys, please tell me what this error may be related to.

Synopsis: my own saves, which were started in episode 1 of FB and were last recorded at the end of episode 2 ver 0.17, work completely correctly in the new version 0.18 (720p) (for me), but my friend, who is using my save now, has a completely different story - save loading correctly, starting the passage of 0.18 content, then it starts to go through the v 0.18 content ( for example, the scene with Julia in the park).

It then saves a new save with 0.18 content in a separate slot and then tries to load it, but the game reports an error and crashes to the desktop.

All previous versions that were played by both me and him are 1080p extra (from episode 1 onwards up to version 0.17 incl)

Full log in attachment. Thanks.

google translate.
Ba lapp ba ba ba baaaa... Alright, checked it and it seems your save file got corrupted. My first guess, because of switching locations and using it as shared with your friend. Did you share only the save file or including with the persistent file? If you shared only the save file and used it in two games on two computers, the persistent file got messed up and this corrupted your save file.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Cannot start the game after update...
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 379, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 379, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 309, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 334, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
Exception: Shader (u'renpy.geometry', 'renpy.solid') has not been given mesh attribute aPosition.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 913, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2111, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 379, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 309, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 334, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2978, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2363, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 812, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.draw_screen
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1296, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1280, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1210, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1177, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_model
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 288, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.draw
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 250, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.missing
Exception: Shader (u'renpy.geometry', 'renpy.solid') has not been given mesh attribute aPosition.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Actually a considerable number of tiers pay for 1080p version. DecentMonkey is one of the devs who earns more money per patron.
Look at these stats:

View attachment 998405

When DecentMonkey had enabled his earnings in patreon he was around $10,000 per month and that was when he had like 700 patrons less. So, it's not crazy to think that he is above $15,000 right now, he could even be around $18,000. Those are earnings of the #15 in the ranking of adult game devs with more patrons, Team Nimbus, who has almost 3 times the number of patrons that DM has. But, DM is for sure earning more that the #16 and #17, who have more than the double of patrons.

DM has a very profit business plan with his extra version. Imagine that from 1891 of his patrons, only 100 (the 5%) pay for the 1080p version, that could be like $2600-$3000 per month. What if they are 200 in reality or even more?
If it works for him/them its fine but i honestly fail to understand patrons who are willing to pay 20$ just for a 1080p version. Either i want to support the dev with that amount or not and other devs don't make such a fuss to force their patrons into a "high" tier to get a decent version of the game. To each their own i guess.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
If it works for him/them its fine but i honestly fail to understand patrons who are willing to pay 20$ just for a 1080p version. Either i want to support the dev with that amount or not and other devs don't make such a fuss to force their patrons into a "high" tier to get a decent version of the game. To each their own i guess.
That is one of the reasons I reduced my supporting amount for his game. I was a 10$ patron for a few months because I liked the gamed and wanted to support him.
But the fact that even with 20$ you could never get the extra version, not even one month after its release or something made me change my opinion of him and not wanting to support him. As a compromise because I still like the game I am at the 1$ patron tier now and get the game from here.

Reactions: Kangarooo69

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
That is one of the reasons I reduced my supporting amount for his game. I was a 10$ patron for a few months because I liked the gamed and wanted to support him.
But the fact that even with 20$ you could never get the extra version, not even one month after its release or something made me change my opinion of him and not wanting to support him. As a compromise because I still like the game I am at the 1$ patron tier now and get the game from here.
Ehm, you are right ... you don't get Extra version a month after relase for 20$ ... your get it 1 WEEK after release :ROFLMAO:

(Upload of pictures doesn't work - at least for me - at the moment, so I used a link to an uploaded screenshot somewhere else)

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Is monica ever going to go to ranch anytime soon? Does anyone know what dev said about it?
Go to Ranch = end of game so probably not. Also as has been said before a lot of the things that would happen at the ranch would be against Patreon TOS so DM wouldn't be able to use them anyway. At the end of the day don't hold your breath, it may happen but not for a long time.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Fashion Business Episode 2.2 v18 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

Reactions: PriyaKarn and m3nic

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Guys when I started epizode two and clicked through the detailes stuff Monica ended up with some no panties rules in the house and some appartmant in the slums and other things.
In epizode one i got the credits when I clicked auto when Monica crashed in the basement of the house for the first time.
How and when did I miss the material in between? Was it a bug in epizode 1 where I should not click auto? What does even the auto button do.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I dont know how 2 play this. Coz in the beginning the game ask the question how monica does act. Increase or decrease bitches. Which one I should choice for her personal. Maybe someone out there have a save file after this questioner. I will be joyfull with ur help. Thx sorry for my english

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Guys when I started epizode two and clicked through the detailes stuff Monica ended up with some no panties rules in the house and some appartmant in the slums and other things.
In epizode one i got the credits when I clicked auto when Monica crashed in the basement of the house for the first time.
How and when did I miss the material in between? Was it a bug in epizode 1 where I should not click auto? What does even the auto button do.
you need to save in the hall between laundry and bedroom
and then you need the version 2.16
not 2.18

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I dont know how 2 play this. Coz in the beginning the game ask the question how monica does act. Increase or decrease bitches. Which one I should choice for her personal. Maybe someone out there have a save file after this questioner. I will be joyfull with ur help. Thx sorry for my english
Thre more bitchy Monica is the more scenes you get as a general rule

Reactions: m3nic
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes