defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Yeah, but the game has like 2 years of content and all what Monica says after the sex is: I will revenge with him, I will revenge with them
I'm not saying she has to say like: "OMG I'M SO FUCKING HOT FILL ME DADDY! UWU" and crap like that, something like: "Omg what was that it feels weird" (after the orgasm)
This problem is related to the "Boxed-Plot" structure as a time loop.
There are at least 7/8 different Boxes (maybe more) where you can play as a linear plot inside the box.
but when you start a new plot the time goes back at the same day... she is reluctant as she was never fucked inside every box.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
I need help with Julia path. How to finish quest "A date outside". Nothing happened on Sunday afternoon=
You need to talk to her to start this quest

P.S. Just before that, the level of relations with Julia should be maximum, and you should get a scene where Fred enters Julia's quartet, when Monica caresses Julia in the morning

Last edited:
Reactions: kobetti

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This problem is related to the "Boxed-Plot" structure as a time loop.
There are at least 7/8 different Boxes (maybe more) where you can play as a linear plot inside the box.
but when you start a new plot the time goes back at the same day... she is reluctant as she was never fucked inside every box.

Last edited:
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.18 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

David9sk

May 17, 2020
You need to talk to her to start this quest

P.S. Just before that, the level of relations with Julia should be maximum, and you should get a scene where Fred enters Julia's quartet, when Monica caresses Julia in the morning
yes in the morning fred with juliou found me but somehow i still can't complete the quest

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes