valantis

Jul 13, 2017
The dev isn't in this forum anymore. Sounds like the game you downloaded is corrupted or it was damaged while unzipping. The patreon version works fine.
I am not the patron so I cannot download it fro the patreon page. I downloaded the game from this thread.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
That said from a Game Developer. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:
It's a game and not a VN for good reason. There is nothing more boring than a VN. If you don't like sandbox, avoid it.
I think you meant to say: "I find nothing more boring than a VN." A VN with a good story and writing can be quite entertaining, a bad VN is garbage and unplayable, I wouldn't call it boring.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I have the recent update does Episode 2.1 v0.16 contain new things? dont wat to download 10gb for nothing

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello!
How to access the extra BDSM content version??
Thank you guys
To do this, you need to become a 20$ or 30$ patron of the game or continue to hope that one of the current patrons (from these two tiers or higher) will decide to share this version.

Reactions: EraRamp

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Where is defd, the famous hero of all pirates here? He is the only one who shares extra versions of the game.
Defd, we are all wating for you!;)
I'm here.
For now I have not found the v18 extra...
we have to wait at least until the next month... but i'm not sure about that.
For sure soon or later the full extra version will be posted here...
version v16+17 was my Christmas gift to you... maybe yes or maybe not in Easter I will do something similar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/01_Resolution_Config/options.rpy", line 34: EOL while scanning string literal
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
    ("
      ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Jan 21 14:01:44 2021
So it looks like a fix for this issue to to add two more quotes and a forward slash on line 34, and two more quotes on line 90.

It should look like this:

Code:
34   ("""\
90 """)
This should help the other two or three users that were having this issue.

Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/01_Resolution_Config/options.rpy", line 34: EOL while scanning string literal
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
    ("
      ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Jan 21 14:01:44 2021
So it looks like a fix for this issue to to add two more quotes and a forward slash on line 34, and two more quotes on line 90.

It should look like this:

Code:
34   ("""\
90 """)
This should help the other two or three users that were having this issue.
Thanks, what file must be modified, and can be modified with a single notepad, its necesary a notepad++ ? =)

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
tried latest version, but immediately crash! can't see the start screen, Ver 0.17 still playable,, this is the log for ver 018, please help!

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks, what file must be modified, and can be modified with a single notepad, its necesary a notepad++ ? =)
The file I had to edit was Fashion Business -> Game -> 01_Resolution_Config -> options.rpy

I'm a Mac user and used Sublime Text, I'm not sure what one would use on Windows.

Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
I'm here.

I like rpg's, and in role-playing games usually you have to repeat a movement to reach a goal. It may take a long time, but if it is so easy, it is not much fun. I also like to have autoplay where I don't have to do anything other than click, but I also like the game as it is. You talk as if you hate the game, but I think you like the game. If I hate a game, I will pass it. If you really hate it, you can pass. I can't understand the insistence of haters

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes