ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I actually agree with the other guy, and your example of this can happen to Elizabeth Holmes doesn't fit. This game handles the loss of wealth in a fake manor. It's dumb and poor writing, but to be honest most the writing in this game is bad LOL. Lucky the images and videos look good and the corruption is enough to hold peoples attention.

As a refresher, Monica was married someone and she was also a CEO. Her husband went to jail and she lost her citizenship. All the money then disappeared with him. Assuming the husband sold drugs, the police took all the couples money and the house. She is also falsely arrested and abused in jail. A CEO and owner of a major fashion business let me remind you.

Now do you need me describe how that doesn't make any sense? Well lets be honest you know it's dumb, but I'm going to do it anyways.

She is a CEO so she has assets from her job that are not connected to her husband. The government can not take that. Specifically she would have stock in her company. So she shouldn't be broke. An attorney could easily show how much she has made working and have that much released eventually even if the husbands money was illegal since her money is legit.

If the government took the house, which is doubtful but lets just give them the benefit of the doubt, the government wouldn't be allowed to sell it instantly. The house ownership would be put in limbo until a judge views proof that it was bought illegally, normally only happens in drug cases. After a judge has agreed that the initial sale was null and void THEN it can be sold, but the sale would be paused again when there is an appeal to the case. She would appeal it btw and would be allowed to live there while the appeal went through. Judges do not like to make people homeless.

Not only that, she gets abused in jail. Note I enjoyed that part of the story, but it doesn't really make sense. There never is a judge in the story because a judge would never allow any of this... She had her money taken from her, and somehow lost her citizenship??? Note she would have a judge attached to her case from her attorney. The moment she is abused in jail a judge would punish the police by revoking the civil forfeiture that they used to take her money and property.

Do I need to remind you that she somehow lost citizenship? Maybe it was a green-card, but still that can not easily be striped from someone. There is no real explanation how this happened. What happened to an appeal? How is there none?

As for Elizabeth Theranos, she is living in her home waiting for trial about her ponzy scheme. The government did not take her home. She is broke because she lost her job and her stock became worthless because it's value turned to zero.

It's not a fair comparison because Elizabeth is a criminal and Monica is not. Even with Elizabeth, she wasn't forced to give up her home...
First of all I think you have to look at this game from the Dev's perspective. From what I know he is from Russia, so the legal system is different.
As a second point I want to mention that I don't think the game implies that what happens to Monica is legal. The whole point is that a group of very wealthy people have an interest in getting Monica to the farm to have her as a pet so they used their money and influence to grease the pockets of everyone involved in the process to make that happen. In a very corrupt world, that can happen, I have no doubt about it.
Also, all of Monica's information about her case comes from Marcus and Dick. No one guarantees that what they are telling her is true. There could even be no case against her and she could be lied to. Since she doesn't really check or gets any interest in this, we don't really know.
Is it a far fetched story? Yes. Is Monica behaving like a very stupid woman instead of the "Powerful CEO" she is supposed to be? Yes. Could this happen in a very corrupt world where that CEO wasn't actually good at her job or smart but had all that power just from money and status? I think it could.
Now getting to the writing of scene to scene, that is where I take some issues. The dialogues are not very good, in my opinion. But that is the world we live in, dialogues for adult VN's are rarely good.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The dev could give more orgasm to Monica it's a little annoying every post-sex scene see her like:
I would do it myself but I'm not a patreon...
Monica has not yet learned the pleasure of sex and is not so mired in debauchery and lust as some would like. I support the author of the game - there is no need to rush to her orgasms and enjoy sex. Her corruption and immersion in the abyss of pleasure should occur smoothly and slowly. Fashion Business is not a Japanese primitive VN, where the heroine in the "2nd frame" is already moaning loudly, sticking out her tongue and making an ahegao.

google translate

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Monica has not yet learned the pleasure of sex and is not so mired in debauchery and lust as some would like. I support the author of the game - there is no need to rush to her orgasms and enjoy sex. Her corruption and immersion in the abyss of pleasure should occur smoothly and slowly. Fashion Business is not a Japanese primitive VN, where the heroine in the "2nd frame" is already moaning loudly, sticking out her tongue and making an ahegao.

google translate
To be honest, I would be dissapointed if that happened at all.
Sure, most female corruption games end with the MC becoming a sex craving slut, but imo Fashion Business is not that kind of game and I for one am glad that it isn't.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Sure, most female corruption games end with the MC becoming a sex craving slut, but imo Fashion Business is not that kind of game and I for one am glad that it isn't.
I partially agree, I think she could enjoy a little more of the times I managed to count them, the fingers of one hand are enough, plus I think that like a normal woman you should masturbate, not just use it to piss. Not a thing continues and all the time, but sporadically and in rare contexts.

Reactions: Gerwazy

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I partially agree, I think she could enjoy a little more of the times I managed to count them, the fingers of one hand are enough, plus I think that like a normal woman you should masturbate, not just use it to piss. Not a thing continues and all the time, but sporadically and in rare contexts.
Like I said, personally I would dislike it if Monica would suddenly start to enjoy, let's say prostituting herself. Imo that and many other of the activities are just a means to an end for her and nothing more, it's just not that type of a game.
Nevertheless, I would also like it if Monica eventually had one or two genuine and caring (and sexually satisfying) relationships in her life, maybe with that one stripper or a new decent man/woman, maybe even someone she could confide in and who helps her.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I agree. I also think that this is a very special game and the author will not follow the usual pattern associated with games where the protagonist is a female. It seems to me that Fashion Business (if the DM thinks everything out well) can become a kind of iconic game that other developers will look up to. As it happens, for example, with Being A DIK.

google translate

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Win32 game crashes upon start up. Don't even get a first screen just a log report which I attach if the dev wants to have a look. Nvr had a problem with previous versions View attachment 997336 View attachment 997336
The dev isn't in this forum anymore. Sounds like the game you downloaded is corrupted or it was damaged while unzipping. The patreon version works fine.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes