Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
1) I agree, more or less. Although, no, of course. Great start to the story. If all the property was registered with the husband, and he and Monica signed a marriage contract, she has nothing.

2) We only watch the story from Monica's words. We see how she thinks. Who is her husband, how she became a bitch, we do not know other details. Only from the words of Monica herself.

3) It's not stupid (when compared to other games)

4) If she is listed only as a director, she has nothing. See point 1)

5) See point 4)

6) This is understandable, you live in a prosperous country where law and justice. But, this is not the case everywhere. Even now, there are countries where corruption, lawlessness, lawlessness rules (As an example right now - Navalny).(Don't ban me for thisthis is just for example)

7) We do not know about this, but considering the above, this no longer surprises anyone.

8) I have no idea who it is.

The game is super, I had a lot of time to answer, the chat is great, the moderator is great, the developer - is the best developer in the world
As far as I remember Monica was involved in the mess because the husband had taken all the property or maybe a substantial part of it on Monica's name. And since it was bought from the money earned from illegal sources everything was seized and she had nothing left

Reactions: EraRamp
Jun 26, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "/storage/emulated/0/Movies/Rey py/FashionBusiness-EP2.2-v18-720p-pc/game/01_Resolution_Config/options.rpy", line 34: EOL while scanning string literal
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
("
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Jan 22 01:17:42 2021
```

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
I don't understand why this is necessary. What kind of waste of disk space are we talking about? There is enough space for placing a torrent on all parts. The space on the user's disk is regulated by the user himself. If you only need the last part (for example PC), then download only this part. This will take 2.32 Gb of your disk.
that's not how torrents are supposed to work, and this is not the post to explain it

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Can we finally get rid of Victoria / turn tables on her? She's the only character that pisses me off, and you can't just avoid her either.
Victoria is cruel, sneaky, intelligent. She is an important character for the story because only her blackmail is real. Bardie's or Fred's blackmail is a joke.
Victoria is not the one that has Monica scared. She is just the one blackmailing her with Marcus.
We could see a real implementation of the paying the debt back to that scary lady in the slums. That would be a side quest that would keep Monica doing lewd stuff.
That's true, Perry is too friendly (so far) and where are her boys - rappers, rippers or something like that?
I hope the game is deeper, much deeper than we imagine. I'm almost sure of this
I admire your optimism. I've lost all hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
that's not how torrents are supposed to work, and this is not the post to explain it
Torrent works as torrent should work. We are on a pirated site - on a site where the user, by default, must know what a torrent is. My post you mentioned contained a question. And so far I have not seen the answer to this question. Accordingly, without answering the question, my post should not explain anything to anyone.
I also do not understand the essence of your mention of my post.
I have posted a link for an alternative download (via torrent). The link is working. The download speed is normal.
Each component is sized and downloaded exactly what you choose. If you selected a 2 GB file, then a 2 GB file will be downloaded.
3333.jpg
If you are worried that when downloading is displayed not 2 GB but 20.9 GB, then you should better read the instructions for the torrent. When downloading, the total size of the entire torrent is indicated and not the part that you selected. A torrent can be several hundred GB in size, and you can download a 1 kb file from it. The user needs to have exactly as much free disk space as the download of the selected part requires. If you need to download 2 GB out of 20, then the disk should have a little more than 2 GB. In this case, when downloading, there will always be the total size of the entire torrent.

Everything I've written is basic concepts that all torrent users should know. (the torrent contains instructions on how to use the torrent).
In general, the topic with the game is not a place for such discussions. There are instructions, the Internet, and the ability to create a separate topic for discussing "how to use the torrent".

Last edited:

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Ran into an issue trying to open Ep 2.2 v.0.18:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/01_Resolution_Config/options.rpy", line 34: EOL while scanning string literal
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
    ("
      ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Thu Jan 21 14:01:44 2021
This has to be an easy fix, but my python skills leave something to be desired so I'm a bit out of my depth. Tried adding extra quote marks (there is a ## comment above line 34 that says something about triple quotes) but it just didn't change the error message. Also attempted to add a "\n" to line 34 but that did not solve the issue.

In case this matters (I'm sure it doesn't), this was the using the Windows download placed in the Ren'Py SDK on a Mac while I used Sublime Text for the file editing.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes