David9sk

May 17, 2020
boys, please, if I send you a saved game, someone will pass me that naked dance on the stage, I can't unlock all the positions and then send back the saved game, is anyone willing?

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
boys, please, if I send you a saved game, someone will pass me that naked dance on the stage, I can't unlock all the positions and then send back the saved game, is anyone willing?
This is a bug. I don’t know how you found her, I haven’t seen that. And I have not seen any messages about this error. write here decentmonkeybox@gmail.com . Or I hurried and this is not a bug

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
You can click one time ever upper, one time ever bottom and one time ever in the middle

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can we finally get rid of Victoria / turn tables on her? She's the only character that pisses me off, and you can't just avoid her either.
no she are the story
i actually like this game, but the lesbian scenes make me sick a lot especially with julia.

i am still waiting for the revenge version i'm sure this is the treatment of the girl casting in episode 1, or maybe victoria

For developers, you make this game on the taste of customers (vote) or yourself? to be honest i would like to subscribe to patreon, but the lesbi scene excessively disgusts me
switch to another game
or answer the questions correct
u can avoid it but then there are no story left

Reactions: capitanqueso

Kumarrebel

Jul 9, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep. 2.2 v0.18] DecentMonkey

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.21 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.18 GB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Android version

introvtx

May 6, 2017
if you mean the greyed out arrows then you can't click on them there are no more positions... or maybe you miss some positions from dancing together with Claire.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I actually agree with the other guy, and your example of this can happen to Elizabeth Holmes doesn't fit. This game handles the loss of wealth in a fake manor. It's dumb and poor writing, but to be honest most the writing in this game is bad LOL. Lucky the images and videos look good and the corruption is enough to hold peoples attention.

As a refresher, Monica was married someone and she was also a CEO. Her husband went to jail and she lost her citizenship. All the money then disappeared with him. Assuming the husband sold drugs, the police took all the couples money and the house. She is also falsely arrested and abused in jail. A CEO and owner of a major fashion business let me remind you.

Now do you need me describe how that doesn't make any sense? Well lets be honest you know it's dumb, but I'm going to do it anyways.

She is a CEO so she has assets from her job that are not connected to her husband. The government can not take that. Specifically she would have stock in her company. So she shouldn't be broke. An attorney could easily show how much she has made working and have that much released eventually even if the husbands money was illegal since her money is legit.

If the government took the house, which is doubtful but lets just give them the benefit of the doubt, the government wouldn't be allowed to sell it instantly. The house ownership would be put in limbo until a judge views proof that it was bought illegally, normally only happens in drug cases. After a judge has agreed that the initial sale was null and void THEN it can be sold, but the sale would be paused again when there is an appeal to the case. She would appeal it btw and would be allowed to live there while the appeal went through. Judges do not like to make people homeless.

Not only that, she gets abused in jail. Note I enjoyed that part of the story, but it doesn't really make sense. There never is a judge in the story because a judge would never allow any of this... She had her money taken from her, and somehow lost her citizenship??? Note she would have a judge attached to her case from her attorney. The moment she is abused in jail a judge would punish the police by revoking the civil forfeiture that they used to take her money and property.

Do I need to remind you that she somehow lost citizenship? Maybe it was a green-card, but still that can not easily be striped from someone. There is no real explanation how this happened. What happened to an appeal? How is there none?

As for Elizabeth Theranos, she is living in her home waiting for trial about her ponzy scheme. The government did not take her home. She is broke because she lost her job and her stock became worthless because it's value turned to zero.

It's not a fair comparison because Elizabeth is a criminal and Monica is not. Even with Elizabeth, she wasn't forced to give up her home...
I was simply pointing out an instance of an example of a rags to riches in reverse story.

Adding a judge and courtroom to Monica's story may add a bit more realism I agree, but you act as if judges are angels sent down from the heavens that can do no wrong. I'm not saying all judges are bad, but sometimes they are corrupted. Ever heard of a "Kangaroo Court"? Ever heard of an "Activist Judge"? If DM rendered a whole court room scene with a dirty judge it wouldn't have satisfied you.

If the house was in her husbands name and he was sent away for playing pablo escobar then Much of her assets would be gone. Yea the house probably wouldn't be sold off in a week, but to add more realism would you have prefered they said monica was kept in jail / prison for 2 years? That seems like enough time for it to be believable.

It's like if it were an action movie and someone with a handgun fired 19 shots before reloading and one of the shots hits a gas tank of a car... Then someone comes in and is like nuh uh they would have needed to reload sooner and shooting at a car won't make the gas tank explode... Yea... your right, but that's how it was written / edited.

I'm not saying DM did a perfect job and did all the research in telling the opening of the story. However, you must remember this is a work of fiction and to some degree you are to suspend disbelief.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes