ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
To tell the truth ... Can't argue about that. Still, I'd like to see "more serious" content in this territory...

On the other hand: the scenes entertain me and there will probably be dozens more of them to get Monica (and the other girls) in similar situations. Always making them do a little more perverted stuff...

In your opinion, what would be the alternative to this?
I can't think of much...

Let Monica get the upper hand? For good or just temporary? For good = end of game soon.
Accelerate the Marcus path? Again, ending soon.

I'm sure DM tries to make the best he can to provide a game that as many of FB fans as possible can enjoy. So, if you have suggestions, let them know us :)
Victoria is not the one that has Monica scared. She is just the one blackmailing her with Marcus.
We could see a real implementation of the paying the debt back to that scary lady in the slums. That would be a side quest that would keep Monica doing lewd stuff.
And since the photoshoots are not new, they really make no sense to the story after some point anyways, making the same photoshoot over and over again so she could stop doing that or the same scenes for Steve for the 5k per week.
Monica is already getting a lot of money with alternate sources that she doesn't really need or is not spending, so already, it's kind of unnecessary of her to do all that extra stuff.
Marcus getting involved and making Monica do lewd stuff could also be a thing.
Lime he wants her to start training outside and give him weekly reports or what not. And he gives her quests of lewd stuff to do each week if he is to work to keep her out of reach from the rest of the guys.
There is so much stuff to get done, without Victoria. Which while I kind of like, I think is kind of meh at times as well.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017

By 2015, Forbes had named Holmes the youngest and wealthiest self-made female billionaire in America, on the basis of a $9-billion valuation of her company.

The next year, following revelations of potential fraud about Theranos' claims, Forbes had revised its published estimate of Holmes' net worth to zero.
I actually agree with the other guy, and your example of this can happen to Elizabeth Holmes doesn't fit. This game handles the loss of wealth in a fake manor. It's dumb and poor writing, but to be honest most the writing in this game is bad LOL. Lucky the images and videos look good and the corruption is enough to hold peoples attention.

As a refresher, Monica was married someone and she was also a CEO. Her husband went to jail and she lost her citizenship. All the money then disappeared with him. Assuming the husband sold drugs, the police took all the couples money and the house. She is also falsely arrested and abused in jail. A CEO and owner of a major fashion business let me remind you.

Now do you need me describe how that doesn't make any sense? Well lets be honest you know it's dumb, but I'm going to do it anyways.

She is a CEO so she has assets from her job that are not connected to her husband. The government can not take that. Specifically she would have stock in her company. So she shouldn't be broke. An attorney could easily show how much she has made working and have that much released eventually even if the husbands money was illegal since her money is legit.

If the government took the house, which is doubtful but lets just give them the benefit of the doubt, the government wouldn't be allowed to sell it instantly. The house ownership would be put in limbo until a judge views proof that it was bought illegally, normally only happens in drug cases. After a judge has agreed that the initial sale was null and void THEN it can be sold, but the sale would be paused again when there is an appeal to the case. She would appeal it btw and would be allowed to live there while the appeal went through. Judges do not like to make people homeless.

Not only that, she gets abused in jail. Note I enjoyed that part of the story, but it doesn't really make sense. There never is a judge in the story because a judge would never allow any of this... She had her money taken from her, and somehow lost her citizenship??? Note she would have a judge attached to her case from her attorney. The moment she is abused in jail a judge would punish the police by revoking the civil forfeiture that they used to take her money and property.

Do I need to remind you that she somehow lost citizenship? Maybe it was a green-card, but still that can not easily be striped from someone. There is no real explanation how this happened. What happened to an appeal? How is there none?

As for Elizabeth Theranos, she is living in her home waiting for trial about her ponzy scheme. The government did not take her home. She is broke because she lost her job and her stock became worthless because it's value turned to zero.

It's not a fair comparison because Elizabeth is a criminal and Monica is not. Even with Elizabeth, she wasn't forced to give up her home...

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I actually agree with the other guy, and your example of this can happen to Elizabeth Holmes doesn't fit. This game handles the loss of wealth in a fake manor. It's dumb and poor writing, but to be honest most the writing in this game is bad LOL. Lucky the images and videos look good and the corruption is enough to hold peoples attention.

As a refresher, Monica was married someone and she was also a CEO. Her husband went to jail and she lost her citizenship. All the money then disappeared with him. Assuming the husband sold drugs, the police took all the couples money and the house. She is also falsely arrested and abused in jail. A CEO and owner of a major fashion business let me remind you.

Now do you need me describe how that doesn't make any sense? Well lets be honest you know it's dumb, but I'm going to do it anyways.

She is a CEO so she has assets from her job that are not connected to her husband. The government can not take that. Specifically she would have stock in her company. So she shouldn't be broke. An attorney could easily show how much she has made working and have that much released eventually even if the husbands money was illegal since her money is legit.

If the government took the house, which is doubtful but lets just give them the benefit of the doubt, the government wouldn't be allowed to sell it instantly. The house ownership would be put in limbo until a judge views proof that it was bought illegally, normally only happens in drug cases. After a judge has agreed that the initial sale was null and void THEN it can be sold, but the sale would be paused again when there is an appeal to the case. She would appeal it btw and would be allowed to live there while the appeal went through. Judges do not like to make people homeless.

Not only that, she gets abused in jail. Note I enjoyed that part of the story, but it doesn't really make sense. There never is a judge in the story because a judge would never allow any of this... She had her money taken from her, and somehow lost her citizenship??? Note she would have a judge attached to her case from her attorney. The moment she is abused in jail a judge would punish the police by revoking the civil forfeiture that they used to take her money and property.

Do I need to remind you that she somehow lost citizenship? Maybe it was a green-card, but still that can not easily be striped from someone. There is no real explanation how this happened. What happened to an appeal? How is there none?

As for Elizabeth Theranos, she is living in her home waiting for trial about her ponzy scheme. The government did not take her home. She is broke because she lost her job and her stock became worthless because it's value turned to zero.

It's not a fair comparison because Elizabeth is a criminal and Monica is not. Even with Elizabeth, she wasn't forced to give up her home...
1) I agree, more or less. Although, no, of course. Great start to the story. If all the property was registered with the husband, and he and Monica signed a marriage contract, she has nothing.

2) We only watch the story from Monica's words. We see how she thinks. Who is her husband, how she became a bitch, we do not know other details. Only from the words of Monica herself.

3) It's not stupid (when compared to other games)

4) If she is listed only as a director, she has nothing. See point 1)

5) See point 4)

6) This is understandable, you live in a prosperous country where law and justice. But, this is not the case everywhere. Even now, there are countries where corruption, lawlessness, lawlessness rules (As an example right now - Navalny).(Don't ban me for thisthis is just for example)

7) We do not know about this, but considering the above, this no longer surprises anyone.

8) I have no idea who it is.

The game is super, I had a lot of time to answer, the chat is great, the moderator is great, the developer - is the best developer in the world

David9sk

May 17, 2020
I have to dance naked on the stage ... you have almost all the arrows but some of them are invisible and you can't click on it as I have unlocked them to complete the task and unlock all 76 arrows?

Reactions: Alea iacta est

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I have to dance naked on the stage ... you have almost all the arrows but some of them are invisible and you can't click on it as I have unlocked them to complete the task and unlock all 76 arrows?
Make it so that the points are on all arrows. That is, see all possible poses

introvtx

May 6, 2017
1) I agree, more or less. Although, no, of course. Great start to the story. If all the property was registered with the husband, and he and Monica signed a marriage contract, she has nothing.
And correct me if I'm wrong, Monica's husband used the company to launder money or some sort right? I don't remember exactly but it has something to do with money.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
And correct me if I'm wrong, Monica's husband used the company to launder money or some sort right? I don't remember exactly but it has something to do with money.
Yes you are right. But, again, we only know this from the words of Monica and Marcus

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Yes you are right. But, again, we only know this from the words of Monica and Marcus
Yeah. also Dick said Monica's husband was jailed because he bet on the wrong party, so he could as well be innocent and just another victim of the corrupt government/ranch 218. The real question is... is Dick telling the truth when he said that? is Melanie telling the truth about Marcus? and Dick helping Monica?

That's what keeps me playing this game. As much as I want to see Monica turn the tables on Victoria, I wish the story could meaningfully progress so all can be explained soon.

Last edited:

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
As far as I remember, it was I who "persuaded" you to help the developer:p. I am ready to help to the best of my ability;)
that's why I told you that you have done so much for the game and for the developer, I am convinced that you could give us a fundamental help for the development of the game but I am not the best person to tell you what you could do, I will talk to DecentMonkey about you.

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah. also Dick said Monica's husband was jailed because he bet on the wrong party, so he could as well be innocent and just another victim of the corrupt government/ranch 218. The real question is... is Dick telling the truth when he said that? is Melanie telling the truth about Marcus and Dick helping Monica?

That's what keeps me playing this game. As much as I want to see Monica turn the tables on Victoria, I wish the story could meaningfully progress so all can be explained soon.
I have been "investigating" this topic. Hints are on the site. Right here
I think that Melanie really helps Monica, as does Dick, and the rest is unknown to us.

Reactions: introvtx

Diskriminasi

Sep 25, 2020
i actually like this game, but the lesbian scenes make me sick a lot especially with julia.

i am still waiting for the revenge version i'm sure this is the treatment of the girl casting in episode 1, or maybe victoria

For developers, you make this game on the taste of customers (vote) or yourself? to be honest i would like to subscribe to patreon, but the lesbi scene excessively disgusts me

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes