Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I cannot understand where there can be competition here in principle, but "This is the way" :)
Yesterday I also looked at these graphs and I also feel joy that the game is gaining popularity. And what about your question - where are the competitors? (if I understood correctly, the point is that no one is a competitor for DM), it's hard for me to say, from this list (from 42nd to 56th place) I only know The Headmaster game (45th place), which is quite original and unusual, made in a rather rare theme of BDSM punishments for girls from a special closed school.

In general, there is a whole story there, but I CANNOT compare these two games with each other at all, because they are completely different - both in game genres and in the graphics engine and in many other ways. So, rather, these games on the list may not be so much competitors as projects that happened to be there by chance, which are simply useless to compare with Fashion Business because of their fundamental differences.

Personally, I see Fashion Business somewhere in the top ten and hopefully someday the game will get there.

google translate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
This is probably a spoiler ... But I don't know how to close a message ... I'll go to study. Tthere was a fat spoiler, but I deleted it. Excuse me guys

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
My Number One Game; Tamaras Exposure
My favourite games are: TAC - Liza's Story - The SpellBook - Summer with Mia - Manila Shaw - Elena's Life - Unofficial RenPy remake Anna Exciting Affection (ch 1) - Katie Corruption - Lida's Adventures - Pain and Pleasure - Devin's Life - Wife at all Costs - The Office Wife - The Lawyer - The Tyrant - Project Sage - Project Sace ACT - Pandora's Box
man, you stole my list....:D:cool:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: defd©™

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The thing about corruption games that the dev is missing, this is the falling path I am talking about, is that the whole nub of it is watching the girl in degrading situations that challenge her existing morality, and her slowly becoming accustomed to it and eventually starting to not hate it then eventually get off on it , slowly at first then more as time goes on

Monica has never made that adjustment even when doing things she could have chosen not to do, the lack of that internal dialogue here is stopping this game from being truly an amazing corruption game and leaves it as a superb visual experience but falling a bit flat. Every major move she makes down the path should make lesser corruption acts a little easier to do until they have almost no negative effect on her, even to the point where she starts feeling powerful doing it as her internal psychological values change, and this should be reflected in her internal dialogue

at least in my opinion

C0kk1

Aug 22, 2017
Monica has not yet learned the pleasure of sex and is not so mired in debauchery and lust as some would like. I support the author of the game - there is no need to rush to her orgasms and enjoy sex. Her corruption and immersion in the abyss of pleasure should occur smoothly and slowly. Fashion Business is not a Japanese primitive VN, where the heroine in the "2nd frame" is already moaning loudly, sticking out her tongue and making an ahegao.

google translate
Yeah, but the game has like 2 years of content and all what Monica says after the sex is: I will revenge with him, I will revenge with them
I'm not saying she has to say like: "OMG I'M SO FUCKING HOT FILL ME DADDY! UWU" and crap like that, something like: "Omg what was that it feels weird" (after the orgasm)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
This is something i find extremely funny. They make themselfs way more work than needed to gain higher tier patrons. I mean it might work for some people but i doubt that too many pay more just to get a 1080p version. :KEK:
Actually a considerable number of tiers pay for 1080p version. DecentMonkey is one of the devs who earns more money per patron.
Look at these stats:

decentgraph.jpg

When DecentMonkey had enabled his earnings in patreon he was around $10,000 per month and that was when he had like 700 patrons less. So, it's not crazy to think that he is above $15,000 right now, he could even be around $18,000. Those are earnings of the #15 in the ranking of adult game devs with more patrons, Team Nimbus, who has almost 3 times the number of patrons that DM has. But, DM is for sure earning more that the #16 and #17, who have more than the double of patrons.

DM has a very profit business plan with his extra version. Imagine that from 1891 of his patrons, only 100 (the 5%) pay for the 1080p version, that could be like $2600-$3000 per month. What if they are 200 in reality or even more?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, but the game has like 2 years of content and all what Monica says after the sex is: I will revenge with him, I will revenge with them
I'm not saying she has to say like: "OMG I'M SO FUCKING HOT FILL ME DADDY! UWU" and crap like that, something like: "Omg what was that it feels weird" (after the orgasm)
I agree with you that there is a heavy lack in variety with Monica's reaction and inner dialogue.

But at least, she said a few times that she felt something strange (and have to stop it immediately) when she was close orgasm or even having one. Still, most times it's "I HATE HIM", "I will kill him", "I will have my revenge", "Where did I put the butter in the fridge?"

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Actually a considerable number of tiers pay for 1080p version. DecentMonkey is one of the devs who earns more money per patron.
Look at these stats:

View attachment 998405

When DecentMonkey had enabled his earnings in patreon he was around $10,000 per month and that was when he had like 700 patrons less. So, it's not crazy to think that he is above $15,000 right now, he could even be around $18,000. Those are earnings of the #15 in the ranking of adult game devs with more patrons, Team Nimbus, who has almost 3 times the number of patrons that DM has. But, DM is for sure earning more that the #16 and #17, who have more than the double of patrons.

DM has a very profit business plan with his extra version. Imagine that from 1891 of his patrons, only 100 (the 5%) pay for the 1080p version, that could be like $2600-$3000 per month. What if they are 200 in reality or even more?
it is unlikely that the DM makes even $ 10,000 a month. The evaluation of the site is 5-12 thousand dollars, that is, on average, it earns about 8,000 dollars. Those numbers aren't even impressive for a game of this level. Let me explain: a large part of this money is spent on the purchase of equipment, proofreading of text, translators into a bunch of languages, new characters from DAZ, perhaps even renting stations for rendering. So if a developer gets $ 3,000 clean, I think that's a success.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Look at these stats:

View attachment 998405

On the other hand, I agree that DM may be in these ranks. But, I will calm down only when DM is in the TOP 50 ;)

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I do think the game overall is good for the things that it gets right. I'm glad you like it significantly more than me, because more happiness in the world is a good thing. Saying that, lets not pretend that this game is perfect.

As I said the writing is lacking. I don't need to rehash my points on it, just know I think the games writing is a 5/10, better than most games on this site but it shouldn't be considered well written. OK lets move onto something we might agree more on. How about the appearance of men in the game? All the women in the game look exaggerated but overall good, but the men look bad. I know I am not the only one commenting how the men look horrible in the game.

I get you love the game, tbh I like the game too, but don't let your fanaticism blind you from the games flaws. Everyone makes mistakes, the key is to learn from them. As such it's important to point out the weaknesses so the creator can fix or at least avoiding doing it in the future.

I know it works because there are improvements in this game as times goes on.

Well have a nice day =)
I don’t know how it happened, but I didn’t see your comment. Yes, I'm a fan, but also a critic. More than once I have drawn the developer's attention to some details that are out of the narrative. And yes, the game has problems, but overall it looks great (again, compared to other games). Handsome men appeared in the game, perhaps even through criticism. There are at least three of them - a teacher, a client in a hotel, and in the latest update the owner of the apartment. Well have a nice day to you too =)

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Everyone is wearing underwear, except perhaps Victoria. You probably started playing with version 2.2.
i played from the beginning but in the latest version 18 i noticed that maybe it was from before also
it was just an observation but i find that it is more sexy with underwear

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
And in this chart, you can clearly see that the growth of FB is connected to the growth of Bitcoin. See, FB is a trendsetter, making Bitcoins more valuable!!
So, consider becoming an investor at FB and buy some Bitcoins before that.
Bitcoin is not my currency. I invest in people and their work

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes