defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I just updated from v16 and I'm getting a "traceback" error. I the (I think) x64 as well as the x32 version of the game. It was working fine just before I updated it ~15 minutes ago, but I figured I'd update as I saw that some things were only available in a newer update. Not really sure what's going on with it and I could use some help figuring it out.
From version 16 to the complete version 2.1 v16?
The old saves are not compatible because in the completed 2.1 was added the event list and there was some minor adjustment

you have to start the game from the beginning after the update.

Reactions: vimmers

Mach22

Nov 10, 2020
From version 16 to the complete version 2.1 v16?
The old saves are not compatible because in the completed 2.1 was added the event list and there was some minor adjustment

you have to start the game from the beginning after the update.
I should specify more. I can't even boot the game up. It'll pop up, then shortly after, a Notepad will pop up with the file I attached and close the game.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I should specify more. I can't even boot the game up. It'll pop up, then shortly after, a Notepad will pop up with the file I attached and close the game.
Maybe you have to download again?
You can also try to use and download the sdk RenPy launcher
Try to us a different unrchiver app like better zip or win zip

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Question - I have saved right before Marcus will bring Monica to the slave masters. And so if I transfer this safe to the last epizode what will happen when I load it?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Question - I have saved right before Marcus will bring Monica to the slave masters. And so if I transfer this safe to the last epizode what will happen when I load it?
Nothing will happen. There has been zero progress on that plotline.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i don't think anything happen
cos i tried to load a save in 2,2
and still being questioned about what happened in eps 2,1
it's like the game don't read your save

Reactions: EraRamp

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
For those who can't bother to visit DM's page and are wonder what's up with the version number v3...

After the player’s feedback about version numeration, it was decided to switch version numeration of EP2.2 to 1,2,3, etc.
heck, that will confuse people

d3nsi2

Dec 17, 2020
ı love to play that game ! really good job but i cant keep playing with out become supporter ? anyone help ?

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes