Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
ı love to play that game ! really good job but i cant keep playing with out become supporter ? anyone help ?
In this case, you can support the author of the game by becoming a patron

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
pure lesbian possible?
nope
Hi
Can someone help me with this problem? I can't change the screen settings. In episode 1 the image was displayed correctly. Unfortunately in episode 2. Switching to full screen mode doesn't work
not quite sure what your problems is
can you tell more about your specs like is it a pc,mac,android,linux
what screen resolution are your desktop IS IT AMD OR NVIDIA OR INTEL
ETC ETC

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Anybody can tell me what happend at Victoria's party in extra version? (how she clean mouth)

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Is there a solution for "I have to finish cleaning" bug that appears each time I try to go to the lounge in 2.1? I've searched the topic and nobody seemed to respond to those who complained! And yes I downloaded the full game and didn't use update codes.

Reactions: tifa

Delorian2k

Jan 4, 2020
nope

not quite sure what your problems is
can you tell more about your specs like is it a pc,mac,android,linux
what screen resolution are your desktop IS IT AMD OR NVIDIA OR INTEL
ETC ETC
Thanks for the feedback. The problem has now been resolved. There was a display error due to the v mod. Without the mod, it runs fine

Delorian2k

Jan 4, 2020
Can someone give me a tip where the problem is? Take a look at the screenshots. I only see two options (biff office )although i actually met the requirement, at least for other options. Thanks for helping me

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can someone give me a tip where the problem is? Take a look at the screenshots. I only see two options (biff office )although i actually met the requirement, at least for other options. Thanks for helping me
not easy to tell what does biff says
can you show naked breast or ass ??

in your previous post you said you had installed v mod
have you also installed gallery mod ??
then u suggest you get rid of that too

also if you right click you can find guide in the menu

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Delorian2k

Jan 4, 2020
yes I only have the two options." breast and ass"
i haven't installed any additional mods. Meanwhile, I "live" in julia's apartment. There should actually be more options or?. Can you still remember? Do I have to complete the previous photoshoots? maybe I'll try an external savegame; somehow it annoys me that it doesn't work

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes