Light86

Mar 25, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep. 2.2 v3] [DecentMonkey]720P - Original Size: 2,66GB

Download PC (1,41GB): (if you guys need other hosts feel free to upload)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
png files are not transparent :

3.JPG 1.JPG 2.JPG

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
and the saves are still crashing (sadness sadness ... Is this for everyone? Or do you need any manipulations with files? Tell me, please

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Go to Biff's office and talk to him about the job.

Go to the house in slums and enter clicking to the door, do not use the icons to the right of the screen. If this didn't work, go to poor street and talk to the man in the middle and the do the above step.
Thanks but I already tried that but the new shoot just keeps showing up in gray and I am unable to click on it. All the previous shoots are showing up in colour and working fine though, which made me think there must be some kind of precondition to meet before you can access the new one.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm wondering how this would look like? Continuation of the storyline Path of Revenge = probable end of the game. What the DM will come up with to get around this unacceptable option? Guys, what do you think about this?)
and the saves are still crashing (sadness sadness ... Is this for everyone? Or do you need any manipulations with files? Tell me, please
Any manipulations with saves from different versions of 1080p <---->720p can lead to various consequences (or they may not - Russian roulette). I would prefer to wait for the 1080p version here, in this version I have never had any problems with saves.
Latest 1080p version available?
I need to start again cause switching from 720p to 1080p broke all my saves :/
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-2-v3-decentmonkey.11501/post-5295863

Last edited:

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Alright, so what is the Extra one that says it is: Ep. 2.2 v0.18 Extra? Is that some kind of extra content?
Yea Extra is some extra content that comes with the 1080p version only I guess and it's for patrons only for the first release (Check his Patreon for more details).
It becomes available to everyone in a month or after the release of the new update (That's what I know. I am not 100% sure when it becomes available to everyone for free)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks but I already tried that but the new shoot just keeps showing up in gray and I am unable to click on it. All the previous shoots are showing up in colour and working fine though, which made me think there must be some kind of precondition to meet before you can access the new one.
Did you complete all the photoshoots before the new one? Check the quest log if the photoshoot tag is green.

Reactions: moon.buster

tibob

Nov 9, 2019
hey everyone .. i just started to play 2.1 V16 using my previous save from ep 1.. when i save anywhere and try to load back i get the exact same msg.... need to undress 1st and then that thing appear and no way to try and continue. any info on this ? .. i tried looking and searching multiple way but nothing came out .. thanks.

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
hey guys, never played this game before. and now im confused which episode should i download? Does EP2.2 v3 has everything including EP1 and should i just download this? Or should i start by downloading the EP1 and play it?

thanks

tibob

Nov 9, 2019
hey guys, never played this game before. and now im confused which episode should i download? Does EP2.2 v3 has everything including EP1 and should i just download this? Or should i start by downloading the EP1 and play it?

thanks
there is actualy currently 3'' different download'' episode 1(on its own) then ep 2.1 v16 wich is ep 2 part 1 completed and then the ongoing 2.2

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Events never end as monica expects, she continues to feel sly and superior, could it have been she who made the magazine successful? She doesn't look that good

Reactions: agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Events never end as monica expects, she continues to feel sly and superior, could it have been she who made the magazine successful? She doesn't look that good
I agree. Monica is the epitome of an unreliable narrator. She would have not gone anywhere without her husbands money.
At one point in the game she couldn't work out 10% of 100. Does that sound like a woman who is responsible for a successful company?
It is more likely that others ran the books and Monica was left too scream and shout at her employees.

"She doesn't look that good." I think Monica is stunning and it's about the only fact she has right.

Reactions: Gerwazy and EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes