Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I miss it.. Ok let me check in fan art.. Monica blacked
View attachment 1143737
My recollection of the art was Monica bent over a mattress to the far left of the image with black men gathered around. Crew members and cameras were visible off to the right of the image.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
This game is driving me crazy. Such amazing potential, great story, great characters, great animations... all wasted due to a simple but incredibly stupid commitment to point-and-click mechanics. Having to click five things to get to the next scene in the story.... GOD! It is just such a shame. Just make it a simple VN Ren'Py game, and everyone would love it. This is just painful. Such a waste of time. Such a waste of potential.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
I mean... What the actual fuck! In order to progress the story whilst in the clothing store. I have to click my way around the shop, finding the RIGHT two dresses, then click my way to the dressing room, click on the hangers to hang the dresses, then click on the mirror to try them on. Not only that... I can only do ONE dress at a time, and I have to change into my former dress before each one! WHY! For the love of God!? WHY?! Who came up with this idea and thought: "Yeah, this might be fun for people." What a fucking waste of time! Streamline your shit for crying out loud!

Last edited:

Laola2k

Feb 5, 2021
for the love of god could you maybe consider to make the prison time just clickable, since it wouldn't change anything about the story and just be more enjoyable. i only played it twice but it was realy bothering me :x

edit: yes i mean episode 1 (turn to the bars, walk to the bars, click 3 times on the bar, repeat 15 times) :p

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
My recollection of the art was Monica bent over a mattress to the far left of the image with black men gathered around. Crew members and cameras were visible off to the right of the image.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a fantastic piece of fan art. Anyone know why she is wearing roller skates?

Reactions: Alea iacta est

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
for the love of god could you maybe consider to make the prison time just clickable, since it wouldn't change anything about the story and just be more enjoyable. i only played it twice but it was realy bothering me :x
Aren't the prison scenes in episode 2 100 % avoidable? You actually need to go out of your way to begin them and avoiding them has no impact on the story. Or are you referring to the episode 1 prison scenes? If you are i would argue the episode 1 prison scenes are an important part of Monica's story.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
This game is driving me crazy. Such amazing potential, great story, great characters, great animations... all wasted due to a simple but incredibly stupid commitment to point-and-click mechanics. Having to click five things to get to the next scene in the story.... GOD! It is just such a shame. Just make it a simple VN Ren'Py game, and everyone would love it. This is just painful. Such a waste of time. Such a waste of potential.
Seriously. I can't do it. I'm giving up on this game. It's just too frustrating.
I mean... What the actual fuck! In order to progress the story whilst in the clothing store. I have to click my way around the shop, finding the RIGHT two dresses, then click my way to the dressing room, click on the hangers to hang the dresses, then click on the mirror to try them on. Not only that... I can only do ONE dress at a time, and I have to change into my former dress before each one! WHY! For the love of God!? WHY?! Who came up with this idea and thought: "Yeah, this might be fun for people." What a fucking waste of time! Streamline your shit for crying out loud!
Fashion business definitely requires more mouse clicks than your usual renpy game. Usually though people get through episode 1 reasonably well, episode 2 is when most of the complaining begins. If your finding the mechanics that frustrating then you are right to drop the game. Personally though when I find a game that in your own words has the rare trifecta of "a great story, great characters, great animations" almost nothing would prevent me from both playing and enjoying that game.

Most of us fans of Fashion Business would agree that it is a bit of a flawed gem. But it is still a gem.

Last edited:

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Fashion business definitely requires more mouse clicks than your usual renpy game. Usually though people get through episode 1 reasonably well, episode 2 is when most of the complaining begins. If your finding the mechanics that frustrating then you are right to drop the game. Personally though when I find a game that in your own words has the rare trifecta of "a great story, great characters, great animations" almost nothing would prevent me from both playing and enjoying that game.

Most of us fans of Fashion Business would agree that it is a bit of a flawed gem. But it is still a gem.
Point well taken. Thanks for bringing me down to earth a bit. :) I sometimes need that. I guess this game is just not for me. But glad to hear, there's an appreciative audience out there for it.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes