abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I played every path in game, never encountered these problems. Maybe the game version you're playing has a problem. I suggest you use official saves from developer site
[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I did not know those were there. I appreciate this.

Reactions: candy27

Ponka

Jul 2, 2018
When i start episode 2 of this game it asks me some decisions about Melanie Victoria and that house owner etc but my game ended when i slept in the basement and i didn't get any of those scenes in episode 1 can somebody please tell me how do I get those scenes? Can i get an answer please i have been asking this for 3 posts i want to start episode 2 but my episode 1 isnt even finished yet :(

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
When i start episode 2 of this game it asks me some decisions about Melanie Victoria and that house owner etc but my game ended when i slept in the basement and i didn't get any of those scenes in episode 1 can somebody please tell me how do I get those scenes? Can i get an answer please i have been asking this for 3 posts i want to start episode 2 but my episode 1 isnt even finished yet :(
I think you still have to play the whole episode 2.1 (version 0.16), which is quite long, to say the least. The dev had to split episode 2 in 2 parts because it was getting uncomfortably big. I can understand why you would be confused.

Ponka

Jul 2, 2018
I think you still have to play the whole episode 2.1 (version 0.16), which is quite long, to say the least. The dev had to split episode 2 in 2 parts because it was getting uncomfortably big. I can understand why you would be confused.
ty for your answer but i think i am misssing something in episode 1 because the questions asked are literally in the beginning of the episode 2 like did i show breasts to victoria did i get humiliated by melanie and etc i just want to know how do i get those sceens in episode 1

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
ty for your answer but i think i am misssing something in episode 1 because the questions asked are literally in the beginning of the episode 2 like did i show breasts to victoria did i get humiliated by melanie and etc i just want to know how do i get those sceens in episode 1
in the beginning of episode 2.2
iirc those scenes are in episode 2.1.
so play 2.1 (0.16) like Lazarus said

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
in the beginning of episode 2.2
iirc those scenes are in episode 2.1.
so play 2.1 (0.16) like Lazarus said
i think you misunderstand him
he will start eps 2.16
Ponka