agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Version 2.1 released on Steam. But, Steam will not miss the Bardi history. The same story as with Patreon. The developer cannot realize himself in the framework of platforms that are designed to implement talents. What is this garbage?
They just put the developer in their framework, and he has no exit, except to submit to these rules and follow them, otherwise the sponsorship will stop. If the sponsorship stops - the game will stop. Fоск!
So if I'm understanding these two posts correctly DM has attempted to release 2.1 on steam, the Bardie content has been flagged as inappropriate content. Steam has passed this on to patreon who have now also flagged Bardie as inappropriate content and have frozen DM's payments until the inappropriate content is removed?

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Cheaper than sponsoring Patreon. I bought it once - updates come for free. Once in half a year, let's say. But full updates. This is not my option, I am waiting and I get the update every 40 days

Reactions: vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Version 2.1 released on Steam. But, Steam will not miss the Bardi history. The same story as with Patreon. The developer cannot realize himself in the framework of platforms that are designed to implement talents. What is this garbage?
How much advertising and pathos was there from Gaben? Now we are open to ANY content, the only condition is only one - the developer must indicate in the tags the type of sexual interactions in the game. Blah blah blah ..! Well, just a thunderstorm of moralаfags from Patreon, who do not accept incest!

Lol and what I learned from this post is that they didn't like the content with Bardi. Seriously?

No, I don't like that little asshole (Bardi) either, and I would love to strangle him with Monica's hands, but this is clearly not a reason to ban this storyline on the Steam version of FB. I suspect Steam may have thought that Bardi doesn't look 18 years old, but that's just ridiculous. Steam freely allows 2D games with little loli girls who are less than 13 years old (yes, i know, they are sorceresses or vampires and they are all 1000 years old :p) , but at the same time it does not skip the plot with 3D 18 -year-old teenager. What kind of double standards? In general, Gaben screwed up with his Steam once again. I had a better opinion of him, and he turned out to be even more moralfag than the owners of Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qixoni and EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
So if I'm understanding these two posts correctly DM has attempted to release 2.1 on steam, the Bardie content has been flagged as inappropriate content. Steam has passed this on to patreon who have now also flagged Bardie as inappropriate content and have frozen DM's payments until the inappropriate content is removed?
No. Just with Steam even more painful rules than Patreon

Reactions: Stan5851 and agn25

Estefania Ramirez

Apr 6, 2019
Google translator: Hello. Anyone know where I can report a game bug?
Thanks
Español: Hola. Alguien sabe donde puedo reportar un error del juego?
Gracias

Last edited:

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I've loved this game, especially the embarrassed nudity/light humiliation aspects, but now I'm running into a lot of bugs. I refused Steve once and just can't get back into his office even with the dress (it says I have no business there) and now I have a bug where I lose the ability to use the map navigation to different rooms after doing the Rose photoshoot for the second time to finish it. It simply has the "go to the photo studio and change" quest prompt ever present, even after I get payment. It's frustrating because this is such a big and great game otherwise. Anyone able to help me? Would like to finish the content.

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
I've loved this game, especially the embarrassed nudity/light humiliation aspects, but now I'm running into a lot of bugs. I refused Steve once and just can't get back into his office even with the dress (it says I have no business there) and now I have a bug where I lose the ability to use the map navigation to different rooms after doing the Rose photoshoot for the second time to finish it. It simply has the "go to the photo studio and change" quest prompt ever present, even after I get payment. It's frustrating because this is such a big and great game otherwise. Anyone able to help me? Would like to finish the content.
If you earn money from photoshot, you can't visit Steve office on that week. Try when you need to send 5000$ to victoria

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
How much advertising and pathos was there from Gaben? Now we are open to ANY content, the only condition is only one - the developer must indicate in the tags the type of sexual interactions in the game. Blah blah blah ..! Well, just a thunderstorm of moralаfags from Patreon, who do not accept incest!

Lol and what I learned from this post is that they didn't like the content with Bardi. Seriously?

No, I don't like that little asshole (Bardi) either, and I would love to strangle him with Monica's hands, but this is clearly not a reason to ban this storyline on the Steam version of FB. I suspect Steam may have thought that Bardi doesn't look 18 years old, but that's just ridiculous. Steam freely allows 2D games with little loli girls who are less than 13 years old (yes, i know, they are sorceresses or vampires and they are all 1000 years old :p) , but at the same time it does not skip the plot with 3D 18 -year-old teenager. What kind of double standards? In general, Gaben screwed up with his Steam once again. I had a better opinion of him, and he turned out to be even more moralfag than the owners of Patreon.
Steam has a problem with Bardie, because he looks underage (even when he is 21). Nothing about incest or something else. So, Bardie had to disappear.

Still, Steam rejected FB 2.1 (and it seems a decision made can't be corrected afterwards -.- ) ... so, episode 2.1 is now part of Steam version of episode 1. People who bought episode 1 at Steam now also get epsiode 2.1.
But that's only a small additional revenue ... without Patrons at Patreon it wouldn't be possible to develop the game.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Steam has a problem with Bardie, because he looks underage (even when he is 21). Nothing about incest or something else. So, Bardie had to disappear.

Still, Steam rejected FB 2.1 (and it seems a decision made can't be corrected afterwards -.- ) ... so, episode 2.1 is now part of Steam version of episode 1. People who bought episode 1 at Steam now also get epsiode 2.1.
But that's only a small additional revenue ... without Patrons at Patreon it wouldn't be possible to develop the game.
Quite right

Ponka

Jul 2, 2018
When starting episode 2 it asks for decisions but I never got any scene in episode 1 from those decisions how can I get them? sorry for bad english

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes