agn25

Nov 20, 2017
The photoshoots having to do them twice is a extremely stupid thing. I wonder why he thought it was a good idea.
Yeah I find doing the photo shoots twice annoying too. The only reason that comes to mind as of why DM set it up that way was so Monica wouldn't run out of ways to earn 5 grand for Victoria. It really wouldn't bother me as much if different dialogues were used for the follow up photo shoots.

Reactions: Stan5851 and Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah I find doing the photo shoots twice annoying too. The only reason that comes to mind as of why DM set it up that way was so Monica wouldn't run out of ways to earn 5 grand for Victoria. It really wouldn't bother me as much if different dialogues were used for the follow up photo shoots.
Exactly, the repetitive dialogs and the attitude like it´s the first time doing them kills the mood

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I have a problem, with Fashion Business V.2.2 v3 I try to use unRen to put the gallery mod and it tells me that python.exe is not found...does anyone know a solution?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have a problem, with Fashion Business V.2.2 v3 I try to use unRen to put the gallery mod and it tells me that python.exe is not found...does anyone know a solution?
yes
don't use unren on this game it break it
same goes for the mod
but if u will use the mod just follow the instructions for the mod
ooohh i see u shall use unren
so look and ask in the mod forum

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
yes
don't use unren on this game it break it
same goes for the mod
but if u will use the mod just follow the instructions for the mod
ooohh i see u shall use unren
so look and ask in the mod forum
I found the bug, I had to download the latest version of UnRen and now it works.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
First what game are you playing
i play FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-Extra-pc
and no mods installed
i don't have any trouble with your save
screenshot0010.png

Reactions: EraRamp

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
then it's probably the mod there cause your problems
yes vimmer its the mos i have removed it and now i am getting option of blowjob on the side note you mentioned about police station can i go right now i just don't want to be locked out and mis marcus storyline

Reactions: vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yes vimmer its the mos i have removed it and now i am getting option of blowjob on the side note you mentioned about police station can i go right now i just don't want to be locked out and mis marcus storyline
i think so
i haven't started it
nor i haven't done the blowjob

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Noticed a bug, i´m playing 2.2 V3 1080p and if you left the game open, no matter fullscreen or in window mode for a while on hold, like going to lunch or more hours without returning to the pc, the game freezes your windows only resuming after a few seconds. It happened to me 3 times already and the last one after a few minutes the game gave a memory spike that make my laptop blue screen, this on Windows 10.
This is the first time happening. Guess it´s a problem with the release

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'd create a save point first outside the police station. Then you can reload and continue after the Marcus fun.

Reactions: EraRamp

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Version 2.1 released on Steam. But, Steam will not miss the Bardi history. The same story as with Patreon. The developer cannot realize himself in the framework of platforms that are designed to implement talents. What is this garbage?
Link, Era?

Edit: Thanks Era

Edit2: that's actually the link to episode 1. Episoded 2.1 is part of Steam version of episode 1.
And that game is not available for every country. E.g. it's not available for Germany.

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
They just put the developer in their framework, and he has no exit, except to submit to these rules and follow them, otherwise the sponsorship will stop. If the sponsorship stops - the game will stop. Fоск!

Summin

Mar 8, 2018
Out of curiosity, how does putting these games on steam work? Patrons pay monthly for updates. Steam price is 9.99. Does the game not get updated there?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes