NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone tell me which file to download? What is the different between FashionBusiness-EP1-COMPLETED1080p 4GB vs FashionBusiness-EP2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra 10GB. Why such a larger size different ?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm probably playing wrong game but can you avoid getting rape, blackmail and prostitution in this game? I really like the first few day until the prison sequence

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I'm probably playing wrong game but can you avoid getting rape, blackmail and prostitution in this game? I really like the first few day until the prison sequence
I do not understand why you ask this question...

..all tags, all story plot is about rape, blackmail and humiliations...

Maybe.. you have simply chosen the wrong game or maybe you expect that the DEV fork this game making look like completely another game?!

By the way...you can avoid rape in jail.. it is a clear choice given to the player.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I do not understand why you ask this question...

..all tags, all story plot is about rape, blackmail and humiliations...

Maybe.. you have simply chosen the wrong game or maybe you expect that the DEV fork this game making look like completely another game?!

By the way...you can avoid rape in jail.. it is a clear choice given to the player.
I know about the tags but usually you can choose to not see all the content in the tags. Like if there is NTR tag doesn't mean you have to play that route. That is why I'm asking. You can avoid rape in jail but what about later?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I know about the tags but usually you can choose to not see all the content in the tags. Like if there is NTR tag doesn't mean you have to play that route. That is why I'm asking. You can avoid rape in jail but what about later?
I think almost everything in this game is avoidable (don't quote me on that, I'm doing everything), but playing the game that way makes no sense. So I'm pretty sure this game isn't for you, because most (all?) characters in the game are assholes and while there is technically no forced sex, it's not exactly flowers and rainbows either. So sure, you can skip the "dubious" content, but then there is no game left.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think almost everything in this game is avoidable (don't quote me on that, I'm doing everything), but playing the game that way makes no sense. So I'm pretty sure this game isn't for you, because most (all?) characters in the game are assholes and while there is technically no forced sex, it's not exactly flowers and rainbows either. So sure, you can skip the "dubious" content, but then there is no game left.
Thanks. This is the answer I'm looking for. Its a shame because the render and animations is really good. I know head in that there is no flowers and romance but I don't expect it to be this dark. I thought we gonna play as a fashion model and use sex to level up her career or something like that.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
you can avoid everything
but then there are no game left

Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes