badbossss

Feb 13, 2018
hi i play "Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p " and have problem with stain. i cant do anything in upper floor, but i need talk to Bardie about fitness club. there is any way to fix it?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The gallery contains all the scenes in their entirety, including both images and animations. Let me remind you that FB consists of three parts, which must be passed in the following order: Episode 1 ---> Episode 2.1 v16 (the first (separate) part of the 2nd episode)) ---> Episode 2.2 v3 (the second part of the 2nd episode). Therefore, in the presence of a conditional "full save", in the Ep 2.2 v3 gallery you will not be able to see the scenes and animations that are included in the EP 2.1 v 16.
Appreciate the info man. Cheers. Do you know of a save request thread or anything for this game?

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
This game has been going on for too long!
Too many updates that expand and complicate the story completely unnecessarily!
The more updates are thrown out, the more the emphasis on the main story is lost. The main quests have become irrelevant or too short and the smaller ones completely unnecessarily big.
I was a Patreon for a long time and for these reasons I am no longer. I lost the desire to play because it totally deviated from the course
The game urgently needs the end of the second episode and a serious restart in episode 3!
The longer it is delayed and the more the emphasis is on the above-mentioned quests, the more the game will lose its popularity ...
Slowly finish the episode whatever start with episode 3 as a very good story as in episode 1 with fewer updates that will focus more on the main quests!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I guess there is no save request thread for FB but you could use the "official" ones

or just ask here if you're looking for something specific
I think I played most of the first part of 2 until the grind got to me, I remember I quit because a version I got had black screens for animated parts and just gave up. So whatever the latest version is and with a end save for that version is what I am after. Cheers.

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
People writing requests for 1080p - what's wrong with you? Did you all have vision problems at the same time? You are not able to try ALL the links posted on the 1st page of the topic or what?! Well, okay, I can still understand, here the user is from Iran, he (I fully admit it) has objective difficulties associated with the sanctions applied to his country. And this person, perhaps, really can neither become the patron of the game, nor download it from f95 links. But all of you asking for 1080p - are you from Iran too?!

Last edited:

C0kk1

Aug 22, 2017
People writing requests for 1080p - what's wrong with you? Did you all have vision problems at the same time? You are not able to try ALL the links posted on the 1st page of the topic or what?! Well, okay, I can still understand, here the user is from Iran, he (I fully admit it) has objective difficulties associated with the sanctions applied to his country. And this person, perhaps, really can neither become the patron of the game, nor download it from f95 links. But all of you asking for 1080p - are you from Iran too?!

the links are dead dude

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
People complain about dead links, are then shown with a screen shot that there are open links, then call the user a jerk for highlighting their ignorance and state they don't need his links.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Thanks boys for the laugh.

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes