Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If you are one of them do yourself a favour(and us old timers from having to answer stupid questions) and go and start the game from ep1 then play ep 2.1 and then play ep 2.2.
I don't even know what to say :unsure: .. Did I understand correctly that this is addressed to a user with the nickname Hlextor ?

Jul 22, 2017
I was looking for a 3dcg VN/Ren'Py (or both together) with animated scenes and rape in them and I found this game. I gotta ask... How much and what kind of rape is there in the game at this point?

• Angry
Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I don't even know what to say :unsure: .. Did I understand correctly that this is addressed to a user with the nickname Hlextor ?
Yes and any other user who has started the game with ep2.2. I quoted your post as a good example of us old time players answering a question that would never be asked if the user had played the previous episodes.

Reactions: Stan5851

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I was looking for a 3dcg VN/Ren'Py (or both together) with animated scenes and rape in them and I found this game. I gotta ask... How much and what kind of rape is there in the game at this point?
Not much in terms of rape. Pretty much all sex is consensual. There are some scenes in a jail, but they are no more than 3 or 4

Reactions: EraRamp

shahab1372

Apr 1, 2019
What sanction? Patreon is banned there?
You also can obtain it from

If you get it, don't forget to share the link using the report button in the first post of this thread.
Not Patreon. The problem is the sanction of all kind of money transactions from Iran. We havent got any international credit card

Reactions: 21122121

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
How do i get the end of the photo shoot for Campbell´s promotion campaign? I cannot reach 36 shoots?! So i don´t get the "Amusement for daddy". :unsure:
When doing the photo shoot. Look at the arrows and pick the ones without a dot in the middle. It takes two sessions to finish. I think its like 36 pictures?

Reactions: EraRamp and Hlextor

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not played the game in ages. If I am able to get the latest version and a full save, does the gallery include all animated scenes or just pictures?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Not played the game in ages. If I am able to get the latest version and a full save, does the gallery include all animated scenes or just pictures?
The gallery contains all the scenes in their entirety, including both images and animations. Let me remind you that FB consists of three parts, which must be passed in the following order: Episode 1 ---> Episode 2.1 v16 (the first (separate) part of the 2nd episode)) ---> Episode 2.2 v3 (the second part of the 2nd episode). Therefore, in the presence of a conditional "full save", in the Ep 2.2 v3 gallery you will not be able to see the scenes and animations that are included in the EP 2.1 v 16.
Links dead for pc
Nope.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes