abagel

Apr 27, 2018
If you earn money from photoshot, you can't visit Steve office on that week. Try when you need to send 5000$ to victoria
The problem is more that after I do the Rose photoshoot for Biff, I can't use fast travel anymore. Most of the locations get greyed out. I'd like to be able to do that quest without having to then do everything else without fast travel. I've also had the game crash a lot lately and in episode 2 when I try to save there's a chance it will have the error screen and say unable to save. Autosaves have also never worked.[/QUOTE]

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
i have level 2 with biff and 800+ corruption points but in casting apart from naked breast and ass every thing is diabled am i missing something?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i have level 2 with biff and 800+ corruption points but in casting apart from naked breast and ass every thing is diabled am i missing something?
have you finished the photo shots = all arrows filled out
and how many dresses have you done

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
6 dresses including melanie but pink dress in not finished as per quest log but i have finished it like four times

Ponka

Jul 2, 2018
When i start episode 2 of this game it asks me some decisions about Melanie Victoria and that house owner etc but my game ended when i slept in the basement and i didn't get any of those scenes in episode 1 can somebody please tell me how do I get those scenes?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is it supposed to be so that Monica cant go to biffs office after photoshoot if shes wearing revealing sets?
Yes, Monica does not yet walk around the office in too revealing outfits. For example, in the "Forbidden Desire" set, Monica will be able to enter Biff's office, and in the "Black Swan" set and the sets that follow him, she will refuse to do so.

Reactions: EraRamp

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Version 2.1 released on Steam. But, Steam will not miss the Bardi history. The same story as with Patreon. The developer cannot realize himself in the framework of platforms that are designed to implement talents. What is this garbage?
In the steam version of the game, both versions(episode 1 and 2.1) are built into one game, which takes ~15 gigabytes.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
The problem is more that after I do the Rose photoshoot for Biff, I can't use fast travel anymore. Most of the locations get greyed out. I'd like to be able to do that quest without having to then do everything else without fast travel. I've also had the game crash a lot lately and in episode 2 when I try to save there's a chance it will have the error screen and say unable to save. Autosaves have also never worked.
[/QUOTE]
I played every path in game, never encountered these problems. Maybe the game version you're playing has a problem. I suggest you use official saves from developer site

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
Yes, Monica does not yet walk around the office in too revealing outfits. For example, in the "Forbidden Desire" set, Monica will be able to enter Biff's office, and in the "Black Swan" set and the sets that follow him, she will refuse to do so.
Cheers mate!! Was wondering maybe I missed something

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes