Arczisan

May 17, 2018
You can unlock the gallery by editing "Achievements.rpy" in "FashionBusiness/game/Quests/" while you guys wait for someone willing to make a proper mod.

Changing the last 2 "return False" to "return True" at the bottom (line 304 & 309) will unlock every scene.
I changed those two lines, but it didn't unlock gallery in my game. Is there anything else I have to do. Since I lost save to this game, I start from the beginging of this new chapter. I made choises and when game started, I go to gallery and there is gallery unlocked from my choices.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
bit confused with these numbering
so i have
EP1 1080p
EP2.1 v0.16 extra
EP2.2-v3-Extra-pc
and this EP3.v4
Is this mean that everything after EP2.1 v0.16 extra is now included in EP3v4 or or I have to play EP2.2v3 between these two?

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone have a savefile of where monica made julia scrub the stain at the old house? trying to get the new scene at julias house but it'd be a major pain in butt having to go through ep 1-3 just for one scene ;s tried changing the values with save editor, but the values aren't 0 and 1 like usual but rather -5 and -10 on two values needed, so i have no idea what the opposite values are suppoused to be >.<

Reactions: Rinshad

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I too agree with this that the ranch can't be in the game and be updated like other storylines. He could However do what he has done with Marcus storyline. He started it but has now but it on hold temporarily. Similarly the less hardcore Content and Training like the initial level ones where she will have more pet play and playing with sex toys it can be put in the game itself. However the extreme content can be released in a chunk separately as a small episode in itself through his site.
That has to be however the last storyline to conclude.

I don't understand though how is Lida's Adventures being let off the hook. There are numerous beastiality scenes and it's not been in trouble.

Reactions: Stan5851

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Is this mean that everything after EP2.1 v0.16 extra is now included in EP3v4 or or I have to play EP2.2v3 between these two?
Yes, except for the Bardie content of EP2.2v3 which was removed in EP3v4 so you only need EP2.2v3 if you want to see the Bardie content.

Last edited:
Reactions: leg28

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
There's too many downloads, what am I supposed to play? I can't remember where I left off last time either
EP1 = EP1 complete / EP2.1 v16 (v0.16) = EP2 complete / EP3 v4 = EP3
EP2.2 v3 is obsolete as it was renamed to EP3 and updated to v4
but the Bardie content of EP2.2 v3 was removed in EP3 v4!
If you want the Extra content of EP3 v4 you need the 1080p version
from the OP or
my compressed version!

Reactions: leg28

redcaptain

Jul 29, 2020
You can unlock the gallery by editing "Achievements.rpy" in "FashionBusiness/game/Quests/" while you guys wait for someone willing to make a proper mod.

Changing the last 2 "return False" to "return True" at the bottom (line 304 & 309) will unlock every scene.

I attached a file with these 2 changes already made.
Rename it to "Achievements.rpy" (remove the numbers and _ that f95 adds when you download a file) and place it in "Fashion Business/game/Quests/", create the folder if you dont have it.
I have done this correctly but how do I open the gallery? thanks

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes