just dl and install a torrent client like qbittorrent

click on torrent on OP page
+ there are many other torrents on

Rose09

Jun 19, 2018
just dl and install a torrent client like qbittorrent

click on torrent on OP page
+ there are many other torrents on
I did. But there's no seeders so it says stalled instead of downloading. I've tried disable windows and other firewalls, restart the app and it still stay the same. Tried utorrent as well and its not downloading either.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I did. But there's no seeders so it says stalled instead of downloading. I've tried disable windows and other firewalls, restart the app and it still stay the same. Tried utorrent as well and its not downloading either.
I would not advise using this source ( ), it is very dubious. I don't believe in gratuitous self-packaging of the game, stringing some advertising out of them (as the owner of this service has stated here) and so on. It all reeks of viruses, backdoors and other bad things that can happen to your PC.

If you decide to use BitTorrent technology, you should also download the game from the right source, which has proved itself with a decade of flawless operation and absence of viruses and exploits in the distributions. And yes, vimmers is right, use qbittorrent. This is by far the most user-friendly torrent client out there, working perfectly without any preconfiguration.

As for the game torrent links, сheck your PM.

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
One simple question, i downloaded Episode 3 V7 1080p extras, and my last save was Episode 2 V3, the end of it. The game recognized my saves, so, good to go right?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
One simple question, i downloaded Episode 3 V7 1080p extras, and my last save was Episode 2 V3, the end of it. The game recognized my saves, so, good to go right?
Was your last save made in episode 2 v3? Then no, it's not ok. The final version of episode 2 is version 16, so you need to download Ep2 v16 (completed), go through it and only then load the final Ep2 v16 save file to Ep3 v7.

Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads (Ep3 v7)

Last edited:

sian

Jan 12, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v7 Extra 1080p] [DecentMonkey] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 8.51 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.40 GB
- -

Original Mac Size: 8.50 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you please reupload with mega link

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Was your last save made in episode 2 v3? Then no, it's not ok. The final version of episode 2 is version 16, so you need to download Ep2 v16 (completed), go through it and only then load the final Ep2 v16 save file to Ep3 v7.

Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads (Ep3 v7)
What update in Episode was the one where you had the stuff with the photographer, forgot his name and Melanie? I might have forgot to rename the folder where i had the backup save. I´m almost certain i completed Episode 2 , my folder is from April´s 10.
Wasn´t Ep.2.2 v0.18 renamed 2.2 V3 and after it Episode 3 started with V4 and so forth?

Last edited:

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
Love the new loading screen. My laptop takes forever to the load the game, long enough to wonder if I double clicked it and try to open it again. Small improvements like this and the blinking eyes and better animations tells me you guys are trying to constantly improve and put out the best game you can and not resting on your laurels.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Love the new loading screen. My laptop takes forever to the load the game, long enough to wonder if I double clicked it and try to open it again. Small improvements like this and the blinking eyes and better animations tells me you guys are trying to constantly improve and put out the best game you can and not resting on your laurels.
if u look in faq https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/post-6550994
u get a explanation on how versions are now
but as i understand u you should be good to go

aria1989

Mar 27, 2020
Does any1 have a complete save from episode 2 i missesd some scenes and i am bored to playit again
i download scrappy gallery mod i see them but they aren't play
thnx

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Does any1 have a complete save from episode 2 i missesd some scenes and i am bored to playit again
i download scrappy gallery mod i see them but they aren't play
thnx
before asking you could search
there are several complete saves

Reactions: Stan5851

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
What update in Episode was the one where you had the stuff with the photographer, forgot his name and Melanie? I might have forgot to rename the folder where i had the backup save. I´m almost certain i completed Episode 2 , my folder is from April´s 10.
Wasn´t Ep.2.2 v0.18 renamed 2.2 V3 and after it Episode 3 started with V4 and so forth?
You got the general idea right but the actual versioning wrong.

The versioning transition was a huge clusterf**k. Essentially...

• Ep2 v0.16 was the last "Ep2" release.
  • Ep2.2 v0.17 is the equivalent of Ep3 v1, even though it was never named as that when it came out. At the same time, Ep2 v0.16 was renamed as Ep2.1 v0.16.
  • Ep2.2 v0.18 is the equivalent of Ep3 v2, but again it was never named as that when it came out.
  • What was supposed to be the next release, Ep2.2 v0.19, came out as Ep2.2 v3.
  • Finally, the current nomenclature of Ep3 v# began with Ep3 v4. At the same time, Ep2.1 was changed back to Ep2.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
You got the general idea right but the actual versioning wrong.

The versioning transition was a huge clusterf**k. Essentially...

• Ep2 v0.16 was the last "Ep2" release.
  • Ep2.2 v0.17 is the equivalent of Ep3 v1, even though it was never named as that when it came out. At the same time, Ep2 v0.16 was renamed as Ep2.1 v0.16.
  • Ep2.2 v0.18 is the equivalent of Ep3 v2, but again it was never named as that when it came out.
  • What was supposed to be the next release, Ep2.2 v0.19, came out as Ep2.2 v3.
  • Finally, the current nomenclature of Ep3 v# began with Ep3 v4. At the same time, Ep2.1 was changed back to Ep2.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
That is indeed confusing as hell. So, the last version i played to the end, was the 2.2 v3, which means, it seems then that it´s the right point to start Episode 3 as it´s called, right? I loaded my save( and the journal updated with new stuf, where it was all green before (i had everything concluded), so, guess i´m good to go without issues?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Fashion Business FAQ (point 1.2.3)
Q: I think I missed some events in the game. Does the latest Ep3 version include all content of the game?
A: After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.
p.s.
01.jpg

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Fashion Business FAQ (point 1.2.3)
Q: I think I missed some events in the game. Does the latest Ep3 version include all content of the game?
A: After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.
p.s.
View attachment 1479448
This doesn´t help a bit. But since the last update i played was 2.2 V3, it seems it was the beginning of Chapter 3, which seems correct for continuing to the chapter 3 we have now

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
That is indeed confusing as hell. So, the last version i played to the end, was the 2.2 v3, which means, it seems then that it´s the right point to start Episode 3 as it´s called, right? I loaded my save( and the journal updated with new stuf, where it was all green before (i had everything concluded), so, guess i´m good to go without issues?
If the last version you play is Ep2.2 v0.17 (which is the equivalent of Ep3 v1) or later, you should be able to just continue with whatever the latest Ep3 version is.

Reactions: Qixoni
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes