["45976", "", ""],
["46041", "", ""],
["45864", "", ""]

+ more

i just try to help you

and you probably just have to wait to eps3 3,8 to see about i have right
and no i don't use mods
I think I understand what you mean.
In the folder you mentioned there are the scripts used in the main game.
The achievement scenes don't use those scripts, instead they have their own. They are located in /game/gallery_part2.
For whatever reason the v7 achievements are missing from there, we only have the main game scripts. And you're right, we'll probably see the missing scripts in v8.

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all, i discovered this game today, no gallery mod or no gallerye/cheats for V1 etc? don't want to play all V1 then V2 then V3 :/
Thx!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
yeah ok.. so bunch of western woke requests.. meanwhile slavs patiently waiting of next DM quality release..
View attachment 1491839
Not really sure what kind of western requests you're talking about, but it's worth noting that slavs can wait for a new quality release from DM ;)

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Not really sure what kind of western requests you're talking about, but it's worth noting that slavs can wait for a new quality release from DM ;)
Well there goes two and a half minutes of my life I will never get back. Just for that Stan5851 here is something for you to waste your life with.
Don't thank me now, thank me later.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Well there goes two and a half minutes of my life I will never get back. Just for that Stan5851 here is something for you to waste your life with.
Don't thank me now, thank me later.
That was ... weird ^^

Better cherish Monica's glory days and play her game :cool:

Reactions: Stan5851 and agn25
Nov 7, 2021
Wow, that is the longest post I've can recall ever reading on this thread. Great work. It's great to read a post from somebody with a little passion for the game instead of the usual crowd asking for save files or for a gallery mod. I wont comment on all your points but let me just say I preferred Monica with some hair down there as well. I think Monica will get involved with some black characters eventually. Fred was the first character to get any action in the game and was the first to get a crack at Monica as well. And we better get some Monica and neighbour action after this long drawn out affair with Betty. I really like your idea of a Masquerade party too. I enjoyed reading your post.(y)
Thanks!

Reactions: agn25

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
A great game with an intriguing storyline, with many storylines, with a huge amount of content (the passage will take 40-45 hours at the moment), with regular updates, high-quality renders and very decent animation, which has gone through a slight transformation in the last two updates and now looks even more impressive than before.
It's nice of you to quote my comment from The Island, but if you choose to quote this comment, quote the whole thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wow wait what? long time away and now melanie has sex, monica has sex with ralph (finally), her disgusting boss of her company and some hobo? hopefully there will be more scenes like this! but i am surprised honestly. (but maybe its just me but melanies boobs look smaller) interesting turns of this game - wouldn't have expected this

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
wow wait what? long time away and now melanie has sex, monica has sex with ralph (finally), her disgusting boss of her company and some hobo? hopefully there will be more scenes like this! but i am surprised honestly. (but maybe its just me but melanies boobs look smaller) interesting turns of this game - wouldn't have expected this
Why are you surprised? This isn't A Wife And Mother. You must have been away for over 18 months. Monica and Melanie have been getting themselves into all sorts of trouble. I'd say Monica has had more action than your avatar Anna has in the last 18 months. Only difference is Monica doesn't get all wet when strangers start groping her in a car. She has more self respect than that.;)

Last edited:

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Why are you surprised? This isn't A Wife And Mother. You must have been away for over 18 months. Monica and Melanie have been getting themselves into all sorts of trouble. I'd say Monica has had more action than your avatar Anna has in the last 18 months. Only difference is Monica doesn't get all wet when strangers start groping her in a car. She has more self respect than that.;)
Yes, Monica knows her worth. A respected and responsible person, just circumstances are against her. We are waiting for updates and with Claire, this lady also knows her worth

fatkichaddi

Oct 18, 2021
Good game over all. but too much of grinding, mostly overkill.

quit playing halfway in the 2nd EP.

Might lookback once some less grind mod shows up in future (maybe)

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Good game over all. but too much of grinding, mostly overkill.

quit playing halfway in the 2nd EP.

Might lookback once some less grind mod shows up in future (maybe)
it is not only just grinding... there are a lot of useless repetitive scenes that make the story very boring... to hide the very short updates.
The latest update is about 5 minutes if you remove the repetitive asset of this game.

it requires a VN style remake

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes