Sophia_Rosa

Jul 12, 2019
As far as I know, the code is for patrons of the game and if you're not one, you won't have the code. It's easier to install (unzip) the game again by downloading the archive with the episode you want. If you want to support the developer, you can do so by . Or you can just download the game from the link on page 1 of this thread.

It's really good. It's been a while since I've looked at the fan art thread.
uncleomf
I'm looking at your latest work right now and I'm very impressed with it. This is exactly what I would have liked to see in the game. That's about how I see a BDSM club that Monica could work in. Thank you for your work.
ok thanks. :) anyone know why the download link is down?..

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Can anyone tell me if theres a thing for activating anal sex in that gangbang with 2 friends of Tim and Tom from the park? I see option extra: 3 dicks for Monica but when he tries anal and spits on his thing and then she says no and ends there, is that supposed to be like that, why is there an option anyway if thats it, do i need to do something before for it to work?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There's always something to criticize or expect more of but for a monthly release I think the update was beyond OK with animations. Haven't counted images but previous update was said to contain 1772 rendered images plus animations, granted alot of those are slight render variations but it's still alot of work for a monthly one man show with some assistance in testing and translation.. Content and scenes may vary per update, but I'd say very few devs . this much content per month on a regular basis.
I agree with you but you are wrong or you do not have read well my post.
My point is not related with the amount of content per month!
My point is related to the storyline progression:

NOW IS FINALLY THE TIME TO MAKE A VN STYLE REMAKE OF THE GREAT STORY OF MONICA BUCKFETT!

:cool:

SandBox sucks (specially when the storyline is good and big as FB is)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me if theres a thing for activating anal sex in that gangbang with 2 friends of Tim and Tom from the park? I see option extra: 3 dicks for Monica but when he tries anal and spits on his thing and then she says no and ends there, is that supposed to be like that, why is there an option anyway if thats it, do i need to do something before for it to work?
There is no anal in this scene. Yes, that's what the developer intended. There also follows a little dialogue between the punk trying to put his cock in her ass and Monica, where he promises not to do it if next time Monica agrees to anal. To which the drunken Monica mutters something and that's the end of the dialogue.
ok thanks. :) anyone know why the download link is down?..
There's nothing wrong with the links. With anonfiles you have to be careful, but the "Mixdrop" is 100% safe.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Orangutan

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
View attachment 1501477

Spoiler EP3 v8 – Slums events (Public)
View attachment 1501478
Probably not the detail most people on this thread would pay attention to... but you can see the reflection of the blue pullover and red chairs in the oven glass. And for the herbs in the back, written basilic on one of the plants ... so no illicit drug to be expected... just some cheap white wine to get Monica in the mood :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

kira08

Nov 7, 2021
are there any different scenes later if i choose miranda or abby as administrator? or i should just not lose time and go for monica

tequilar

May 4, 2017
hello my friends, I need some advice. I used to play the 720p version and than skipped some updates, its already a while ago. dont know which version, but I would like to go on with the new update EP 3 V7 in 1080 extra version. how can I use my save file in this version? I did see there is a migrate button when I want to load my save, but somehow its not working. anyhone able to help? :WaitWhat: I also uploaded a save file if anyone can do the magic :BootyTime:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
hello my friends, I need some advice. I used to play the 720p version and than skipped some updates, its already a while ago. dont know which version, but I would like to go on with the new update EP 3 V7 in 1080 extra version. how can I use my save file in this version? I did see there is a migrate button when I want to load my save, but somehow its not working. anyhone able to help? :WaitWhat: I also uploaded a save file if anyone can do the magic :BootyTime:
If you have passed the 2nd episode content, then you can download ep3 v7 1080p and try to load from your 720p save file. If you haven't completed all the storylines of episode 2 then you will be shown a screen where you have to choose how Monica acted in the previous ep2 v16. After completing the survey, you will be able to start playing the new Ep3 content.

If you haven't completed a substantial part of the content of episode 2, I suggest you complete it first and only then start playing Ep3 v7, because Ep3 doesn't contain the ep2 v16 content.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I agree with you but you are wrong or you do not have read well my post.
My point is not related with the amount of content per month!
My point is related to the storyline progression:

NOW IS FINALLY THE TIME TO MAKE A VN STYLE REMAKE OF THE GREAT STORY OF MONICA BUCKFETT!

:cool:

SandBox sucks (specially when the storyline is good and big as FB is)
Ok makes more sense then, yet dunno what only 7 min is supposed to mean, it's actually quite alot content. Anyway sandbox is there for game feel, dev wanted more game than VN and I think he did a really good job but it does lead to some reptitives.

As for story progress I think reason why story is creeping is because there's a limited amount of story and dev doesn't want it to end too quickly, which is understandable. But I agree somewhat, all the sidequests should be more connected to main story then just some sideshow that seem to lead nowhere.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Anyone know why this was removed from Steam? I figured it got dumped so the Dev could work on that monstrosity new MILF game. But if it is still going, why take it off Steam? :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes