• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
downloading this game seams very complicated. Episode 1&2, 3, 4.... some stuff (not Activated)... what does that mean? then there are (Extra) downloads, and update codes.... So if I wanted to play this game from the start... (in order) what would I have to download???

Reactions: eponge and glo5

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fashion Business [Ep. 4 v1 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED: PRE-ACTiVATED

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

If you already have my compressed version from before, here are mirrors for the activator:

- - -

kjlopo

Jun 16, 2020
hello everyone, i can't find the mission with philip in the new episode, do you have a save where i can do it?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks, because she's annoying! Been playing since ep1 and I wonder why she didn't get any dick yet.
It looks like you and I are playing different games. In my game, Monica has dozens of dicks and lots of m/f sex scenes. If you've been through of eps2 & 3, you should definitely have seen this.
hello everyone, i can't find the mission with philip in the new episode, do you have a save where i can do it?
The Philip's Basement story began back at the beginning of ep3, and Monica's direct service to Philip (day 0 and 1) began in Ep3v16. I suggest you load your own save that you made in v16 in Philip's basement and continue playing the new Ep4v1 basement content.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Am i missing sth? how did monica end up back in her house? i played version 16 but there was nothing that would lead to this...
So you didn't play carefully or just didn't get through everything. Monica gets into her former mansion at the beginning of ep2, and throughout eps 2 and 3 there is a "Home" storyline and many quests in which Monica must "befriend" Bardie and Betty and at the "end" of the quest chain seduce Ralph (Betty's husband) and become mistress of the house. Of course, you can choose not to do this and continue to let Monica live in the basement of her mansion. However, ep4 is made so that even decent Monica, who has passed all the quests but not seduced Ralph, still becomes the mistress of her former home. I wrote about it in more detail here.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep. 4 v1 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED: PRE-ACTiVATED

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

If you already have my compressed version from before, here are mirrors for the activator:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Thank you so much!

Couldn't get the original version to work for whatever reason so your compressed version is a godsend!

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
downloading this game seams very complicated. Episode 1&2, 3, 4.... some stuff (not Activated)... what does that mean? then there are (Extra) downloads, and update codes.... So if I wanted to play this game from the start... (in order) what would I have to download???
i would start with read the FAQ

aladv

Sep 24, 2022
i rlly wanna see easy to play choice based, setting in office we play as a male protagonist renpy game from decentmonkey's next project.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes