• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is it necessary to complete quests with Marcus in ep 2?
Marcus' quest in ep2 and the subsequent quest in ep3 (one of the best quests in the entire game) is an important part of the game, helping you to better understand the scope of the actions and purpose of the mysterious Farm owners behind Marcus. So, if you're interested in the game's lore, they're worth going through. However, this storyline is still optional and it's up to the player whether to pass or abstain.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I had already seen it but it didn't help me, it just says to clean the house and then go to the gym.
I've done it 100 times, but you always see the same scenes.
Plus I'm also in a relationship with Ralph, but that doesn't change things.
Are you sure that you have game client with Bardie content?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I don't know, what would be the version with the contents of Bardie?, I have the one downloaded on this site.
i think you play eps3 you need to play eps2 there are in OP under a spoiler
cos it's to late to visit college if you are in a relationship with

Reactions: Stan5851

groundzer0

Sep 23, 2019
"Activated" patch for ep4 v6 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/4vygre6jyv
https://pixeldrain.com/u/5i2pcao5
Offsets for fb_unextra:
Ep3 v16: "316:30477"
Ep4 v6: "406:38197"

Below are some alternatives.
(*) If you want to just play and don't care about viewing images in an image viewer, put the corresponding z_activation_*.rpy file to the subfolder "game" inside the game folder. z_activation_316.rpy is for ep3 v16, and z_activation_406.rpy is for ep4 v6.

(*) If you want to decode images, use fb_unextra. It requires Java (oracle.com) and a functioning brain on the user side.
Run it without arguments to see usage help.
In short, you use it like this: java fb_unextra -if INFOLDER -of OUTFOLDER -o OFFSET
INFOLDER is the game folder.
OUTFOLDER is the folder to put the decoded images to.
OFFSET depends on the game version. For ep3 v16 it's "316:30477". For ep4 v6 it's "406:38197".
For Windows users, there are "fb_unextra.drop.*.bat" scripts for convenience - just drag and drop the game folder on it and it should decode the images for you, backing up the original files as "*.(z117extra).jpg".

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes