Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Does anybody got another idea why the Game crashes at Animations back to desktop? Its so annoying , iam now stuck because of this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Does anybody got another idea why the Game crashes at Animations back to desktop? Its so annoying , iam now stuck because of this.

It's hard to say, usually no one here has complained about such CTDs (while playing animations). For starters, try shortening the path to the game directory. The FB can be quite sensitive to this stuff and your path to the game folder doesn't look very good. Make it something like x:\your directory name\FashionBusiness-EP2.1\

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what i can read from your error code
is you are out of memory

an suggestion are in preferences try to change (pause before changing slide)
also another thing. i hope you don't play with the compressed game you can dl here

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
Guess no one only me then ‍♂
Nope, I got it too when loaded from after the tattoo event. Resolved it by instead loading the end of the Philip's basement path (which then could continue w/o problems), and then loaded from a point just before the tattoo event for the main path (and rerun this). Perhaps this will solve it for you too?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Nope, I got it too when loaded from after the tattoo event.
A tattoo event? I don't remember having tattoo event... Is it in another path that you choose to play? - You know,there are some choices that depending on what you choose,you can continue to play in another path... for example "Melanie agree to meet and do what Victoria ask her or she didn't go to meet her and did not do anything" or " Monica agree to participate in Philip's slave tasks for a week or didn't agree"..."Monica become the Queen of Shiny Hole or didn't manage to do it"...and some more other choices like that from which depends which path you will continue to play!

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
A tattoo event? I don't remember having tattoo event... Is it in another path that you choose to play? - You know,there are some choices that depending on what you choose,you can continue to play in another path... for example "Melanie agree to meet and do what Victoria ask her or she didn't go to meet her and did not do anything" or " Monica agree to participate in Philip's slave tasks for a week or didn't agree"..."Monica become the Queen of Shiny Hole or didn't manage to do it"...and some more other choices like that from which depends which path you will continue to play!
its ep.4.05 scene with Melanie. You cant play Melanies scenes and skip it. And afraid that a lot of Monicas scenes in future would be hard locked until you play this scenes. (Nobody would render same scenes with 2 different body models (unless you pay 10-20k$ for it))

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
It's hard to say, usually no one here has complained about such CTDs (while playing animations). For starters, try shortening the path to the game directory. The FB can be quite sensitive to this stuff and your path to the game folder doesn't look very good. Make it something like x:\your directory name\FashionBusiness-EP2.1\
Okay i did but unfortunately didnt work.

what i can read from your error code
is you are out of memory

an suggestion are in preferences try to change (pause before changing slide)
also another thing. i hope you don't play with the compressed game you can dl here
also didnt work but can i maybe change something in the "shift + g" menu?

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
Try changing the renderer type to a different one (I think there should be such an option there). It won't be worse in any case.
not a single render mode works...and the worst thing is. I played this game on a fkin toaster a year or so ago and NOTHING like this happend. Now on my High End Machine , this shit happens....

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
not a single render mode works...and the worst thing is. I played this game on a fkin toaster a year or so ago and NOTHING like this happend. Now on my High End Machine , this shit happens....
Try to find problem on your side - on my 4 pc`s from dinoera (like 2600k+gt730) till another dinoera (10700+4070, and 2 laptops (3rd gen i7 and ryzen 5500) all works smooth. (but its all clean clients, not compressed, no any mods etc)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hallowicked

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
you can install 2nd version of windows (its like 20 minutes of smoking or drinking) and try to launch it on it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hallowicked

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
iam about to jug a bottle of whiskey right now ;)

PRAISE MICHAEL JORADN FKIN HELL I FOUND SOMEHOW A SOLUTION.

it seems like something with the AMD Driver was wrong. Installed new and switched everything off. works now.

EDIT2: thanks for the help / ideas guys <3

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
iam about to jug a bottle of whiskey right now ;)

PRAISE MICHAEL JORADN FKIN HELL I FOUND SOMEHOW A SOLUTION.

it seems like something with the AMD Driver was wrong. Installed new and switched everything off. works now.

EDIT2: thanks for the help / ideas guys <3
btw you can describe you solution and Stan5851 will put it on FAQ

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes