hash19

Jun 4, 2017
how to activate Bardie 5 level?
Clean the house and when Bardie ist in the same room, talk to him and he'll have a look at your panties, maybe you've to wear the right ones. Sametmes you've to ask Betty to show you her panties. You need both levelchanges.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I am getting sick of this. NON of my saves works non of the saves from this forum works. I download the 1080p version I tried every save, not working, I downloaded the 720p version I tried every single save and again not working. When i start the save the game brings me back to the save menu...

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I am getting sick of this. NON of my saves works non of the saves from this forum works. I download the 1080p version I tried every save, not working, I downloaded the 720p version I tried every single save and again not working. When i start the save the game brings me back to the save menu...
From which version are your saves? 1080p saves only work for 1080p version, same with 720p. Maybe your saves are from a compressed version before, which are corrupted now?
how to activate betty level 5? it always says about further plot...
This works when you have Bardie high enough, so that he forces Betty and Monica to wear no panties.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
From which version are your saves? 1080p saves only work for 1080p version, same with 720p. Maybe your saves are from a compressed version before, which are corrupted now?
I even tried saves from version 720p to version of the game 720p when I click on the save throws me a crash report

szops

Oct 9, 2017
ive got betty lvl 4 and bardie lvl 5 ,it says about further plot progression but nothing triggers and i dont know how to trigger it

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Tried to find on forum but unsuccessfully, where saves are located on HDD?
Use the windows search function on your main disk and you should find it, idk what's the address in english, i have italian windows.

I write "lt1." anyway should be smth like users->name->appdata->roaming->renpy

zzzarmorzzz

Apr 20, 2019
ive got betty lvl 4 and bardie lvl 5 ,it says about further plot progression but nothing triggers and i dont know how to trigger it

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
You totally missed the point of this site. And anyway, one of the guy who makes the most money on Patreon with a X game is giving it for free since the start: Summertimes Saga. Money is mainly correlated with Quality most of the time.
ok i get, it if you say so just forget what i just said before and i already know this is where ppl share their games

omg that cock sure is huge, i love that cock unfortunately it belong to the old pig

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes