Dec 23, 2018
It isn't linked directly. More important here are the corruption points. But if Monica isn't too decent, more interesting scenes appear. ;)
Well time to make her a total bitch then, thank you :) I thought it was going to be like if too bitchy people are going to be done with her and treat her like shit as well

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
The ranch itself could have story, like her trying to escape and being hunted and going slightly insane.

dirtyphoenix

Apr 26, 2018
I am a huge fan of this game. It's a little grindy, but it is otherwise so good I forgive it a lot. The key feature I like is that monica stays humiliated. In a lot of games with a downfall/Corruption, the main character ends up liking it too much. Monica hates every damn second of this and that's what makes it hot.

She is a awesome character with nearly limitless potential sequel chapters. I'm not really into the farm, but Monica going to actual prison would be really hot. Think about it, being abused by the guards, male and female alike, other inmates, being forced to do humiliating low class jobs like work a chain gang, being forced to work in a prison brothel, really, any women in prison film could serve as nearly limitless fodder for future story arcs.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Last scene it's hinted she were enjoying it, I hope this game won't become the usual game when the female just start to have sex with everyone randomly and just to pick the easy way to get someone do something for her. To be honest i'd like to keep the "blackmail" as the main element

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Last scene it's hinted she were enjoying it, I hope this game won't become the usual game when the female just start to have sex with everyone randomly and just to pick the easy way to get someone do something for her. To be honest i'd like to keep the "blackmail" as the main element
Well, Monica hates sex, she had it with her (former) husband 4-5 times. For Monica only her business was important, more than anything else. She had her first orgasm at the casting scene with Biff and Melanie, when she was forced to use that dildo. The second one was in the basement with Steve. She still hates people around her, they are worthless idiots in her eyes. But, something slowely changes in her subconsciousness. She doesn't realise that for now, though it's there. So, Monica will still be the same after all, but she tries to manage her situation. A hint for example is that she uses another name in the slums, talking herself into the "fact" that she can do these disgusting things because these things does another person, not Monica Buckfett. It's a kind of problem solving for her very own psyche.
Exactly this is very important for DecentMonkey. He doesn't only want to do a h-game with hot scenes. He attaches great importance on Monica's feelings, her Ego and how she reacts to certain situations. That's why you can find so much info about Monica when clickling on different items in the house. They give a lot of hints about Monica. Where she lived before she moved to the city, what she likes and hates ...
So, all in all, the MC is quite unique after all, she isn't the typical girl which get's corrupted and falls into it. Monica tries to solve her problems and does (nearly) everything to get her former live back. That's her only motivation.

dirtyphoenix

Apr 26, 2018
Well, Monica hates sex, she had it with her (former) husband 4-5 times. For Monica only her business was important, more than anything else. She had her first orgasm at the casting scene with Biff and Melanie, when she was forced to use that dildo. The second one was in the basement with Steve. She still hates people around her, they are worthless idiots in her eyes. But, something slowely changes in her subconsciousness. She doesn't realise that for now, though it's there. So, Monica will still be the same after all, but she tries to manage her situation. A hint for example is that she uses another name in the slums, talking herself into the "fact" that she can do these disgusting things because these things does another person, not Monica Buckfett. It's a kind of problem solving for her very own psyche.
Exactly this is very important for DecentMonkey. He doesn't only want to do a h-game with hot scenes. He attaches great importance on Monica's feelings, her Ego and how she reacts to certain situations. That's why you can find so much info about Monica when clickling on different items in the house. They give a lot of hints about Monica. Where she lived before she moved to the city, what she likes and hates ...
So, all in all, the MC is quite unique after all, she isn't the typical girl which get's corrupted and falls into it. Monica tries to solve her problems and does (nearly) everything to get her former live back. That's her only motivation.
I gave the name betty in the Strip Club :) I figure Monica would get a kick out of using her name working in the club. a way of sticking it to her.

dirtyphoenix

Apr 26, 2018
just finished episode 1 kinda dissapointed because monica doesnt have scenes that much
so is the episode 2 have sex scenes with monica? like with bardie and monica
i would like to know so that i wouldnt have to download it and grind again
There are, but its a slow burn. Big stuff doesn't happen right away.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
just finished episode 1 kinda dissapointed because monica doesnt have scenes that much
so is the episode 2 have sex scenes with monica? like with bardie and monica
i would like to know so that i wouldnt have to download it and grind again
Can you spoil me? I'm wondering where to work on it seems very grindy atm..
it's quite grinding but i assure you it worth your time

Wick4d

Apr 18, 2019
To bad that some people models copyed from other games. For exercise long trip - fat man and police worker. Amd this fat man I seen at other third game. The model is't realistic, too bad anathomy it's like an alien, no human.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes