Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This doesn´t help a bit. But since the last update i played was 2.2 V3, it seems it was the beginning of Chapter 3, which seems correct for continuing to the chapter 3 we have now
That's enough if you read it carefully. The phrase from the FAQ I quoted above belongs to the DM personally, there's not a single word made up by me here.
FB_faq.jpg

The problem, it seems to me, is that the DM is first and foremost a programmer, while players for the most part are not. And here we have the case where what makes sense to some people requires additional explanation for others. ;)

OK, let's sort it out and apply logic. If in the previous sentence DM says that Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. and then specifies that the numbering in Episode 3 has changed and it starts not from v17 but from v1, what does that say? Correct, that Episode 3 contains all the content from v17 from version 1 all the way up to the current version. The phrase about numbering means exactly that.)

If you know you've played Ep2.2. V3, do you need any further clarification to know that Ep2.2 v3 is included by default in Episode 3 v7? I think not. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
That's enough if you read it carefully. The phrase from the FAQ I quoted above belongs to the DM personally, there's not a single word made up by me here.
View attachment 1479642

The problem, it seems to me, is that the DM is first and foremost a programmer, while players for the most part are not. And here we have the case where what makes sense to some people requires additional explanation for others. ;)

OK, let's sort it out and apply logic. If in the previous sentence DM says that Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. and then specifies that the numbering in Episode 3 has changed and it starts not from v17 but from v1, what does that say? Correct, that Episode 3 contains all the content from v17 from version 1 all the way up to the current version. The phrase about numbering means exactly that.)

If you know you've played Ep2.2. V3, do you need any further clarification to know that Ep2.2 v3 is included by default in Episode 3 v7? I think not. :)
You know the saying, better safe than sorry. Thank you, now i get it

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
You got the general idea right but the actual versioning wrong.

The versioning transition was a huge clusterf**k. Essentially...

• Ep2 v0.16 was the last "Ep2" release.
  • Ep2.2 v0.17 is the equivalent of Ep3 v1, even though it was never named as that when it came out. At the same time, Ep2 v0.16 was renamed as Ep2.1 v0.16.
  • Ep2.2 v0.18 is the equivalent of Ep3 v2, but again it was never named as that when it came out.
  • What was supposed to be the next release, Ep2.2 v0.19, came out as Ep2.2 v3.
  • Finally, the current nomenclature of Ep3 v# began with Ep3 v4. At the same time, Ep2.1 was changed back to Ep2.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Your list of name and version numbers is spot on. The only thing to add is that when episode 2.1 was renamed back to ep2 new life it wasn't just a rename. Ep2 new life had all the Bardie content removed. Thankfully the ep2.1 is still the version of episode 2 that is shared on this threads first page.

Decadens93

Feb 27, 2020
Hi guys, I have a problem with Biff, when I finish the photoshop or he calls me for the reports and I open the various scenes he gives me only the first two available and the others all disabled, I read that it could be a problem of the scrappy mod gallery (I don't remember having installed it or not, the fact is that by looking for it in the files it is not there) and someone had suggested to reinstall everything, which I did by reinstalling all the EP2 v16 1080 from the link here on the first post but, using the my own saves, the choices continue to be disabled, what can I do?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys, I have a problem with Biff, when I finish the photoshop or he calls me for the reports and I open the various scenes he gives me only the first two available and the others all disabled, I read that it could be a problem of the scrappy mod gallery (I don't remember having installed it or not, the fact is that by looking for it in the files it is not there) and someone had suggested to reinstall everything, which I did by reinstalling all the EP2 v16 1080 from the link here on the first post but, using the my own saves, the choices continue to be disabled, what can I do?
how many photo-shots have you done
cos they open the more photo-shots you do
and i usually finish each clothing before doing the next

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Am I experiencing a game bug? Without the option to talk to shawarma guy, how can I go to "gateway"?

5_.png

6.png

7.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes