• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
when will 1080 extra version will come
See FB FAQ. ( 1.5.11)
A: Hi, how i can get the "extra" version?/ When will the extra version (1080p) be released? /When will the extra version be available on f95?
Q: You can by becoming a patron of the game and get access to 1080p (extra) version.
Platinum patrons Lvl.1 tier (20$) - updated FULL HD Extra - version (1080p) available in a week after release.
Platinum patrons Lvl.2 tier (30$) - updated FULL HD Extra - version (1080p) available just after release.

You can also download the previous extra version of the game using the download links in the start message of the thread. The timing of the 1080p extra version in the public domain is unpredictable. It could be a week after the official release or it could be 2-3-4 weeks later.

Reactions: vimmers

Anubis10

Jun 26, 2018
Will anyone ever make a walkthrough mod for this game? Wanting to play it since s01 but it just turns me off without walkthrough mod

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Changelog?

what a shame. It is always the same. Glamour is another case. You go through all of Kates Training and then NOTHING
Here's an ideal (or close to it) version of "Farm for Monica" that would not conflict with Patreon's limitations. As they say, it would be the developer's wish. A lot of players would (I'm sure) love to play a Episode 4 like this. I don't understand why try to step on a rake when you can simply get around it gracefully.

Last edited:

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
Save file from the end of v10, should work to start the new content:

If you need the persistent file:

Also if you're wondering what's new in the update according to his website:
  • Shiny Hole: Ashley’s business difficulties. Will Monica be able to come to a favorable agreement in a business negotiation with the banker? (large animated scene).
  • Home: will Monica be able to contain her new unusual feelings when dealing with Fred? (animated scene + another animated scene in the Extra version).
  • Steve: serious business negotiations in Steve’s office (large animated scene + another animated scene in the Extra version).
  • Victoria: will a rising model Victoria manage to outshine Melanie on set?

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v11] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED

4.84 GB ~ 2.05 GB

PC / MAC: -

WORKUPLOAD /
ANONFILES /
MIXDROP: /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes