cdn

Jan 29, 2018
Been a while since I played the game. Where does EP 3 starts? Can it be played as stand alone? I think last time I played the update was about some Gala or something where Monica is hired to play Monica. :D

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
Ok how do you get the New John scene in the office. I got Greta and the strap on? Julia is officially annoying lol.
here you go this is the john's path in the office, just put it in the game > saves folder, make sure to rename it to 3-1 LT1.save or any number. Fyi this file also include the previous john's path where monica have to give pleasure to him :sneaky:

Reactions: yankeeInKy

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
Been a while since I played the game. Where does EP 3 starts? Can it be played as stand alone? I think last time I played the update was about some Gala or something where Monica is hired to play Monica. :D
Ok. I might have played till Ep 2 V 13 or so. I don't know if I want to restart the game. It is too much of a grind at times. But given that it is complete now, maybe worth playing.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Ok how do you get the New John scene in the office. I got Greta and the strap on? Julia is officially annoying lol.
You got Greta because of some unknown reason you chose to mess with her over messing with john a few updates ago. I see someone already gave a save that is on the John path.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes