vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
so this game how nice monica is the game will screw her? I want to start play but not sure if i need to be nice or bitch.
as escape20 says you can have a nice and bitch endgame in eps1
i played both before i started eps2
there are some small advantages by being nice
but all in all game focus on monica are a bitch

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
Unrelative with the last posts but I just want to mention it.I am a little back (ep.3) and I had the scene with Melanie's threesome with Alex and yoga instructor. Her anal penetration is the best anal scene I have seen so far in any game I've played. Hope there is an equal good anal scene with Monica later in the game as this one is a masterpiece for my taste.

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Unrelative with the last posts but I just want to mention it.I am a little back (ep.3) and I had the scene with Melanie's threesome with Alex and yoga instructor. Her anal penetration is the best anal scene I have seen so far in any game I've played. Hope there is an equal good anal scene with Monica later in the game as this one is a masterpiece for my taste.
What gives you the idea Monica will agree to anal sex? She is a lady.:)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
so this game how nice monica is the game will screw her? I want to start play but not sure if i need to be nice or bitch.
Read what is written in the FAQ (1.2.2 incl. what is under the spoiler), it will give you more specifics.
can someone share the save files please
What episode and version of the game do you need saves for?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes