kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
It's been a while humiliation that was public happened to Monica among other degradations, I know last update had Steve, but it hasn't come close to when Monica's magazine came out with her tits out for the entire office to see. Monica removing mask in Shiny hole was another in distant past. Hoping a new magazine comes out of Monica that's more explicit or a manufactured wardrobe malfunction on stage by Biff, a rigged strip poker game by Victoria where Monica has to strip in front of people who haven't seen her naked, no I'm not counting body double Monica seen naked or at the very least Steve putting a dress code on Monica and her office slowly seeing her as a slut

Last edited:

DoubleUKimpel

May 10, 2022
Follow Stan5851's advice above. Pretty sure after Monica does the investor presentation the event list will tell you to visit the La Grand hotel to meet Phillip.
Thank you, but now I'm fully confused. I'm playing Ep. 2 v16 and I don't have that "Event List". :oops: Just the notebook but that doesn't help much.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thank you, but now I'm fully confused. I'm playing Ep. 2 v16 and I don't have that "Event List". :oops: Just the notebook but that doesn't help much.
Oh okay. That is the original v16 before he implemented the event list. What you want is Episode 2.1- v 16- completed-extra.

This should be the version that is on this threads first page.

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
Nadenbka use the file from Hallowicked

Ok, so maybe I don't understand something, or this gallery is not fully unlocked? Is this possible, that some of the thumbnail pictures in the gallery are not yet in the game? Since after using this gallery unlock from Nadenbka about half of the thumbnail can't be open? Son they are not yet implemented in the game (which would be stupid, since they are in the gallery), or the gallery unlock is not full....

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Ok, so maybe I don't understand something, or this gallery is not fully unlocked? Is this possible, that some of the thumbnail pictures in the gallery are not yet in the game? Since after using this gallery unlock from Nadenbka about half of the thumbnail can't be open? Son they are not yet implemented in the game (which would be stupid, since they are in the gallery), or the gallery unlock is not full....
it is this mod you use
#22,126
and this
you need both in vers12

and no i haven't checked it yet cos i haven't started eps3 yet

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes