hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
Fashion Business Ep.3 v13 Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
the file is corrupted, I downloaded the file and extract but it said checksum error

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
In my opinion, locking game with an activation code and putting a lot of extra scenes was a wrong decision. Before, it used to take two or three weeks to extra version been shared, and now it takes 3 or 4 days.

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v12 extra and earlier.

Notice for v12 and earlier: Some scenes, for example Betty's last 6 scenes and a few others, are unplayable. As far as I can tell there are no labels for those scenes, so they show up just as thumbnails. They are shown with a black frame, instead of the normal blue.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
it shows that all the scenes are unlocked but yet most of the extra scenes when i click them, they dont open..is it because i used the activate extra mod????

Reactions: jimmychii

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb here.

I do like this game and everything but does anyone else have a part of them that wishes this wasn't all humiliation and blackmail?

Reactions: Zlika

edgar668c

Mar 18, 2019
ngl i love this game but i hope future uptates focus more on monica alone say like rent payments sexual way and other whore things to make her more corrupted

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
Hello guys
what kind of incest does the game contain?
brother and sister?
mother and son
can someone please answer?

if you are into degradation, corruption and prostitution this is one of the best games out there, if you are looking for incest, dont bother, its absolutely not worth it just for that

Reactions: Stan5851

Lydoman

Nov 9, 2021
Hi everyone, can someone tell me how to complete this task?
I have been stuck on it for a very long time, now I have installed version 13, but, apparently, because of it, it does not allow me to move further.
1662845339079.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi everyone, can someone tell me how to complete this task?
I have been stuck on it for a very long time, now I have installed version 13, but, apparently, because of it, it does not allow me to move further.
View attachment 2036318
Use Ctrl+F for a quick text search , and in the search box (usually at the bottom of the browser) enter Ryan

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Not that I didn't expect it at all, but I have to admit I was quite surprised when I saw DM's post on the island today. As a result, I searched the forum posts and read them all with interest (DM's posts are in Russian and I won't translate them all, it would take too much space on the page, and I wouldn't want this post to turn into an FAQ in volume).

However, one post from 7 August 2019 particularly interested me. Translation from Russian to English. Yes, I understand that August 7, 2019 is the time when only Ep1 and Episode 2 v0.6 were available to players and that the development concept may have changed since then. However, if the concept has remained the same, then I have questions.
I'd like to point out one thing that interested me in this post

Last edited:

Lydoman

Nov 9, 2021
Use Ctrl+F for a quick text search , and in the search box (usually at the bottom of the browser) enter Ryan
Still, I can’t figure out what to do, I already tried to follow this guide, but I still can’t solve the problem, I can’t go to Ryan either in the afternoon or in the evening after work, when I click on the table, there is a choice only to work until the evening and that's it, I can't meet Ryan in the lobby and in the office, go to Victoria too, I need help(

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes