EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Hear you. I'm sure Melanie will suffer. That Stephanie will suffer. Everyone will suffer for our pleasure:ROFLMAO:

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
The last shot of that kid looks like me after going through another lickfest and then running head long into more Betty content.:D
Speaking of Betty, when she caught Monica in bed with her husband, I deliberately failed the quest. I was hoping that after she kicked Monica out of the house, there would be an opportunity to beg Betty to take her back. I was hoping that Monica would be forced to humiliate herself in front of Betty and lick her (at least her legs).:) :devilish:
Monica was kicked out of the house, but then everything went wrong as I planned ....:(

Reactions: vimmers

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
The mansion path has a lot of potential now, maybe even more without Bardie.
Combining it with the Julia path could be very funny.
Just imagine Fred takes over the Mansion, kicks out Ralph and is in charge now.
He could share the master bedroom with Julia.
Taking Betty back and let her sleep in the guestroom bed, "promoting" her to some kind of maid in charge. Monica has to sleep in the cellar again and is the bottom girl.

At the moment the mansion path is the only one where Monica is willingly accepting an inferior role, driven by her own new discovered lust.
This would even fit for one of the endings, being the maid forever in her former mansion and loving it.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
The mansion path has a lot of potential now, maybe even more without Bardie.
Combining it with the Julia path could be very funny.
Just imagine Fred takes over the Mansion, kicks out Ralph and is in charge now.
He could share the master bedroom with Julia.
Taking Betty back and let her sleep in the guestroom bed, "promoting" her to some kind of maid in charge. Monica has to sleep in the cellar again and is the bottom girl.

At the moment the mansion path is the only one where Monica is willingly accepting an inferior role, driven by her own new discovered lust.
This would even fit for one of the endings, being the maid forever in her former mansion and loving it.
Yes, Fred is a very interesting character. Your intended ending is very interesting, personally I would especially like it if Betty became not a maid, but just a friend of Fred and Julia. And if Betty becomes a maid, then (in my opinion) she should be a "senior maid" who entrusts all the dirty, humiliating and hard work to Monica, while she watches over Monica and gives her a kick in the ass. Betty is a great cook, she could do it and have lunch with the new owners in the kitchen, and Monica would get the leftovers, or maybe Monica would also be allowed to dine in the kitchen with the owners and the head maid, but at the same time Monica would be from a bowl on all fours under the table under the control of Betty at her feet ..... sorry .... fantasy overflowed something with me.:)

Reactions: metzner

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
Yes, Fred is a very interesting character. Your intended ending is very interesting, personally I would especially like it if Betty became not a maid, but just a friend of Fred and Julia. And if Betty becomes a maid, then (in my opinion) she should be a "senior maid" who entrusts all the dirty, humiliating and hard work to Monica, while she watches over Monica and gives her a kick in the ass. Betty is a great cook, she could do it and have lunch with the new owners in the kitchen, and Monica would get the leftovers, or maybe Monica would also be allowed to dine in the kitchen with the owners and the head maid, but at the same time Monica would be from a bowl on all fours under the table under the control of Betty at her feet ..... sorry .... fantasy overflowed something with me.:)
That Betty becomes the senior maid is what I had in mind. She will be the maid in charge und oversee Monica.
I want Betty to be a maid because of the power dynamic. Julia the former maid is commanding both former misstresses of the house.

Fred is a very important link to both paths. I see it as a matter of choice of the player in which direction the relationsships with the involved girls go.

Reactions: 1zaza1 and FDMuser

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
In any case, I want to say thanks to the developer for the game.
I perfectly understand that this game is not about female domination, but I want to note one point. There is "humiliation" in the tags, but no "femdom", and there is a lot of lezdom in the game, and it's all optional, which is cool. I think if you add "femdom" in the tags and keep adding it to the game (while making it optional and not affecting the main story), it will attract a lot of new players like me.
I was delighted to work for Misty for 2500 bucks, and Victoria is generally a separate art form, a special HUGE thank you to you for her. Looking forward to new content. Sincerely, thank you.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, I was going to suggest that the last spoiler might be Monica entering Phillip's basement. But thought better of it.:D
btw it can be the girl from Philip basement in latex, legs too skinny for Mel

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
btw it can be the girl from Philip basement in latex, legs too skinny for Mel
Yes that is another good possibility. I think it is someone we are not meant to expect or he would not have hidden their identity. If it was Melanie or Stephanie why hide them? It would create more anticipation to show them in that outfit.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yes that is another good possibility. I think it is someone we are not meant to expect or he would not have hidden their identity. If it was Melanie or Stephanie why hide them? It would create more anticipation to show them in that outfit.
For Mel it would be sign that she totaly take her place under Vic, becouse she was very frustrated after kisses after golden shower.

Reactions: DrmedKane

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Monica need a pets formation in ranch 218 or not yet ? <3

Do you think this content will really see the light of day?

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
What about you all talking, guys ! ? FB by DM it is not number one submissive female games anymore.
If you want REAL STRONG and EMOTIONAL expirience, look on 'Prison Life' and 'Tales from the Deep: Eve'

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
what is Main plot now ?)
According to the official walkthrough of episode 2, the main storyline is The Office, which includes several other secondary storylines that have a direct connection to the main line. Speaking of those that have developed, it's Photoshoots and Working in the office. (Greta, John, Admin, twin sisters, etc.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If we talk about the main storyline of the game - at the moment it should be an investment in Monica's magazine. The last content associated with it was in Ep3 v4. (investor Mason). If I'm counting correctly, the only 2 investors left with whom there is no agreement yet on their investment in Fashion Magazine are Steve and Philip.

Since the release of Ep3 v4 and the development of the storyline with the investors a whole 565 days or 1 year 6 months and 17 days has passed. And this is where I see the main stagnation of the story - waiting more than a year and a half for it to develop is just too much. And no, letting Steve get involved with the investment in the magazine and waiting another year and a half for a storyline with Philip and his basement (or better yet, a full-fledged BDSM club where Monica could "work") is not a good option either.

More globally and specifically, the main plot of the game is Monica's fate after her fall. Decent Monkey in 2019 left an interesting post on a Russian-language resource where he described his vision for the game. This is where I wrote about it. Assuming that the concept hasn't changed since Ep2 v6, there's no direct answer to your question, because everyone is equal.

However, as we can see, over time, the DM did prioritize and in episode 2 it was the Office storyline that became the main one. And the Office is above all a storyline with investors. It's pointless to talk about Farm 218 now, because it's already clear that it's directly connected to Marcus' path. But at the rate Marcus' storyline is being updated, we're more likely to "grow old and retire" before Monica gets to the Farm. So I leave the promises of voluntarily sending Monica to the Farm to the developer's conscience.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes