Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
Mb he`s just one of the owners of 218, and tired of his frigid wife?
I think most of us are here because of her bitch personality, since there aren't many in games like that, otherwise she would be another dumb bimbo from any other game

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
WTH is with all these different versions? Episode 1 and 2, okay yeah, I get that. But Episode 3 has v12 1080p, v12 720p, v14 Extra? I don't think I've ever seen a game on here that needed so many downloads.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
WTH is with all these different versions? Episode 1 and 2, okay yeah, I get that. But Episode 3 has v12 1080p, v12 720p, v14 Extra? I don't think I've ever seen a game on here that needed so many downloads.
Yes can see how it is confusing. Check out the FAQ for answers to questions you don't even know you want to ask.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I don't think anyone has pointed this out yet. The in game gallery has been fixed with this update, so we can replay the scenes from the last 5 or so updates through it now, once you have unlocked them.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
FashionBusiness-E13-14Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Y'all are doing The Lord's work. Big preesh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v14 Extra] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 14.3 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 6.15 GB

Download*
Win/Linux: -
Mac: -

Extras: Activate Extra*

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v14 Extra] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 14.3 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 6.15 GB

Download*
Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

Extras: Activate Extra*

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.
I would add some mirrors later

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)
Hi there mate
can u provide any other links other than Mega? :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Is this game still an absolute grindfest?
Depends on what you mean by grindfest, kind of subjective.. Previous update was a bit grindy having to several times return to bar in order to get all customer events that randomly appeared from day to day. This one one had non-random unique events, so no grind of that kind unless you consider the scenes themselves to be grindy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851
Sep 4, 2022
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v12 extra and earlier.

Notice for v12 and earlier: Some scenes, for example Betty's last 6 scenes and a few others, are unplayable. As far as I can tell there are no labels for those scenes, so they show up just as thumbnails. They are shown with a black frame, instead of the normal blue.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
Hello frend! Are you making one for v14?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes