lightpurple

May 19, 2019
Monica looks gorgeous. But I couldn't get past the amount redundant clicks required to do anything. Going to a building? Click on map, arrive outside, click on the building to do in etc. Why?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Monica looks gorgeous. But I couldn't get past the amount redundant clicks required to do anything. Going to a building? Click on map, arrive outside, click on the building to do in etc. Why?
maybe you should just search the site for visual novels
you are not ready to play a real game

Reactions: Stan5851

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, got your point, you are perfectly right.

Maybe when I wrote "credible" I meant for an adult game (pretty much like the pizza delivery guy that get fucked as soon as he deliver the pizza).

Probably we should say... not realistic plot but easy to follow in its own logic. But agree not realistic..

Some of the plot in other games are impossible to follow and do now present even a logic (even in a surreal way), this game I believe has its own logic/reality.. that of course is not close to real reality ;D

Anyway good point

Feb 26, 2022
Guys who say Monica won't be changing personality much haven't noticed the "WHORE-METRE" on the upper right corner.
I personally can't wait to see some bimbofication in one of the plots.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys who say Monica won't be changing personality much haven't noticed the "WHORE-METRE" on the upper right corner.
In previous releases there was a Corruption scale, but Monica just as she didn't like sex before the 1000 value, doesn't like it now. The whoremeter scale is an indicator of her desperation, because all the things she does, she does only because of blackmail and because she has no choice. You can dream all you want, but there will be no bimbofication.

Reactions: anon513 and agn25

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hello guys I may need your help, I used to play this lovely game time ago and stopped. Now I really want to get to the latest update and enjoy it again from where I stopped but i'm kinda lost with all the numbers and how the episodes numbers may have differed. My latest update (which I played and dont think I finished even) was EP2-v16.
So please any help what follows and what should i download to continue and if there's anything I might miss?! Thank you
Especially that in the download files there are 4 large parts..
Edit: Sry my latest update was EP2.2-v17 and didnt finish it

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Don't worry, we noticed to the point that originally the whoremeter was a slutmeter. DM changed it after a conversation Stan5851 and I had about this slutmeter being misnamed. One of the team said he agreed with us and the slutmeter would be changed in the next update, which it was. Look up the definitions of slut and whore if you believe there is no difference between the two. The whoremeter doesn't indicate future "bimbofication" in any way.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hello guys I may need your help, I used to play this lovely game time ago and stopped. Now I really want to get to the latest update and enjoy it again from where I stopped but i'm kinda lost with all the numbers and how the episodes numbers may have differed. My latest update (which I played and dont think I finished even) was EP2-v16.
So please any help what follows and what should i download to continue and if there's anything I might miss?! Thank you
Especially that in the download files there are 4 large parts..
If you still have ep2 v16 installed, finish the content in that. That was the last update of ep2. When done download ep 3 and choose the main plot to continue.

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
If you still have ep2 v16 installed, finish the content in that. That was the last update of ep2. When done download ep 3 and choose the main plot to continue.
Thank you for your reply, about that I noticed I had EP2.2 v17 and remembered where some changes in the gameplay were made maybe when the dev added events guide and hints.. Is this ep 3 you're talking about or 2.2 is different? this is what is confusing me tbh

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thank you for your reply, about that I noticed I had EP2.2 v17 and remembered where some changes in the gameplay were made maybe when the dev added events guide and hints.. Is this ep 3 you're talking about or 2.2 is different? this is what is confusing me tbh
Yeah can see why you are confused. Ep 2.2 was renamed as ep 3, ironically to avoid confusion:). Ep2.2 v 17 is ep 3 v1. Sounds like you are good to download ep3 v14 and continue.

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah can see why you are confused. Ep 2.2 was renamed as ep 3, ironically to avoid confusion:). Ep2.2 v 17 is ep 3 v1. Sounds like you are good to download ep3 v14 and continue.
Oh alright so now i can download the latest and continue from my last save from 2.2 v17. Thank you!

Reactions: agn25

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v14 extra. Haven't tested it with ep 3 v14 720p, but it should work fine. It doesn't work with previous versions of ep 3.

Notice for future versions: The gallery doesn't really get updated very often with new scenes, so if a future version doesn't have them, I won't update the mod.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
Hello! How do I access the gallery?

Apr 5, 2018
Do you guys think there's an end / multiple endings in mind? My worry is that DM will keep it going for years which eventually will make it get stale.

Personally I wouldn't mind it ending in a year or two and him to focus on another project or creating Monica in the same alternate settings or timelines where a different serious of events happen.

This way you can have an older Bardie at college to see what ideas were in store there or what would have happened in her initial rise with "surpressed" memories of how she made it in the fashion world.

After all the industry is littered with stories of creepy photographers, rouge agents and back stage stuff in shows.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Do you guys think there's an end / multiple endings in mind? My worry is that DM will keep it going for years which eventually will make it get stale.

Personally I wouldn't mind it ending in a year or two and him to focus on another project or creating Monica in the same alternate settings or timelines where a different serious of events happen.

This way you can have an older Bardie at college to see what ideas were in store there or what would have happened in her initial rise with "surpressed" memories of how she made it in the fashion world.

After all the industry is littered with stories of creepy photographers, rouge agents and back stage stuff in shows.
Generally speaking, if you focus on the main thing without spreading your efforts over a lot of side storylines (some of which are definitely due for completion), I agree with you that in a year or two DM could well finish the whole game, bringing it to a logical conclusion and a few different endings. And your idea with Monica in alternate timelines is pretty interesting too. Such a project could financially support the author after he completes the main Fashion Business and bring pleasure to those players who won't be ready to part with Monica and want to continue watching her adventures. I wouldn't want the current "Fashion Business" to drag on for years either, because in that time either the author will burn out and tire of the game, or it will happen to the players and subscribers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
No one knows what is waiting the game. I think even Decent Monkey himself is not sure. It seems to me that he doesn't have a complete plot in his mind and is just going with the flow.
For sure it seems that back then a few endings were planned, but the question is what's going to be realized in the end.
I personally think that it will be kind of hard to continue the game as it is now for more than, let's say 2 years (12-15 updates) and to keep it fresh and interesting. Monica will do everything in that time and there will be no point of continuing the game.

What after that? The Farm is a possibility. People want it. It will be popular. The story is clear. There could be updates for another 2-3 years. The only problem is whether Decent Monkey has the balls to develop it on Patreon or move to Subscribestar. Considering his past decisions with Bardie and so on, I think he won't risk it. But then again, starting a new game with new characters is also risky by itself since many new games fail.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes