dirtyphoenix

Apr 26, 2018
Does anyone know what the 10 Dollar spoiler pic is? Not asking for someone to post it, but I'm curious about it is.

I really want to know about the bar with the stripper pole.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Where EP.2 version 0.2 end? I play it a lot and still don't find the way to go to the end of this version,just continue to do the same thing every day - make some photos,steal food,give flyers,show Monica's boobs and ass on the pole,cleaning the house,go to the gym with Betty - like i say the same things every day and nothing new happens accept the fact my corruptions go more high and in the moment is 331 corruption points! Is this everything for now or i just miss something?
PS: I hope next update to be soon,may be then will happen something new and i will be available to continue the story,cause for now nothing new it happens!

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Where EP.2 version 0.2 end? I play it a lot and still don't find the way to go to the end of this version,just continue to do the same thing every day - make some photos,steal food,give flyers,show Monica's boobs and ass on the pole,cleaning the house,go to the gym with Betty - like i say the same things every day and nothing new happens accept the fact my corruptions go more high and in the moment is 331 corruption points! Is this everything for now or i just miss something?
PS: I hope next update to be soon,may be then will happen something new and i will be available to continue the story,cause for now nothing new it happens!

Can you post Your corruption save please?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
There is no ending screen, so you can't achieve more in v02 than you did.

Reactions: LoveWhores

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Translator needed! (urgent)

Guys, I need a good translator from Russian to English!

It's necessary that he speaks English very well and knows how to write phrases on a native speaking level.
My native language is Russian. The game itself and communication here helps me to learn English better, but I am still very far from perfect.

I spend a lot of energy on the game and do very high quality work.
I know that poorly written phrases can discourage playing experience a lot.

When I write dialogues in my own language, I make typos, but in general, the language is very good and there are no complaints about it.

Some guys help me to make proof reading of English translation. And they do an excellent job, but often they don’t know the meaning of the phrases due to incorrect translation into English itself.

So, please, if your native language is English and you also know Russian, and you want to help the game, then respond.
Of course, this job will be paid!

This game is already supported by many people and I can't be everywhere at the same time. I just need professional help.

decentmonkeybox@gmail.com

--------------

Maybe a dude here from F95 can help the dev and earn some bucks on top?!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spoiler from EP2 v0.3 (Public)

Is that Monica,because i can see this girl is with short hair and Monica is with long hair? May be she make some hairstyle here,but i like her more with long hair,not short hair! (Anyway i will not stop to play it only because she is decide to make some hairstyle) :)

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I'm not sure that is Monica, but agree with long hair she looks attractive. I hope we will see some scenes with her, not just with side characters.

Reactions: LoveWhores

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
Is that Monica,because i can see this girl is with short hair and Monica is with long hair? May be she make some hairstyle here,but i like her more with long hair,not short hair! (Anyway i will not stop to play it only because she is decide to make some hairstyle) :)
I don't think that's Monica, that girl has a tan and Monica is pale. Either way I'm excited for this update!

Reactions: Creeping Death
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes