Pleasurelife

Sep 24, 2021
i downloaded the episode 2 and 3 of fashion business both , and i feel some molly scenes was canceled , who could send me a helpful link please

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
sorry if this has been asked who is IC between?
What do you mean by that?
Its a shame Victoria up to now no get screwed , traped and fucked in all menings!
What do you think guys it will happend in nearest storyline?
I will love to see it when Monica and others can get sweet revenge on her!
As much as I hate to admit it, Victoria is still important to the current story, if only because there is no other creature in the game as mean and duplicitous as her.

There must be at least 8 endings in all in the game. (at least), which means that probably in one or two of them we can get one of the revenge variants that many players are dreaming about. (But we might not, it all depends on the developer). So far I can assume that it's guaranteed (with 99% probability) that karma will catch up to Victoria in the "Revenge path". Yes, this path is not included in the main plot and is an alternate "what if" view of what happens. But, as you may recall, after Marcus' last visit ("Revenge path"), he promised Monica any help she could get and clarified that the place on the Farm is still vacant and who goes there is up to Monica. I think we all know who that lucky girl will be.)

Things are much more complicated with the main (not alternate) plot. And here it's harder to speculate about Victoria's future fate. Here it's worth thinking about what plans the developer has for Monica. If these appeals that have been attracting new patrons to Patreon for so many years aren't just marketing for DM and if DecentMonkey really wants the best for Monica,
support.jpg
then at least 1 good full-fledged ending must await us (I wouldn't have too many illusions about the other 6-7). But whether that good ending will have room for revenge on Monica's abusers (not just Victoria, but all the bastards that surrounded her all along) is an open question. At least for now, I would refrain from being overly optimistic about it. All we know now is Monica's potential wedding to one of the investors (the Office storyline). But personally, I can't call that a happy ending for Monica.

In my mind, the perfect good ending should include giving Monica back her rights, civil liberties, all her money, and her influence, and most importantly, Monica should stop being a bitch. Given that there has always been an invisible meter of her actions and decisions with us throughout the game (and note the title of ep4, "Choices and Consequences"), as well as a decency scale, I hope that the decent Monica, who has made the best possible decisions throughout the game, gets the good ending she deserves.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Philip is unlikely, rather automatics and machines. ;) But even if he succeeds, I suppose it would mean (I don't think you'll argue with that) one of the bad endings of the whole game. A sort of "broken and sex-dependent slave of Philip."
it`s exactly my theory for variant about getting "<100 points ending" for his quest. Sex hungry doll. And i cross my fingers to see it. I hope v2 will show us more in this route. Was her thoughts after sex machine onetime or not.

Afterall forced orgasms from machines e.t.c. have more logic than orgasms from Fred.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think we all know who that lucky girl will be
Melanie :KEK:. Because Vicky is not famous. And there is no point for her to be in the Farm.
Given that there has always been an invisible meter of her actions and decisions with us throughout the game (and note the title of ep4, "Choices and Consequences"), as well as a decency scale, I hope that the decent Monica, who has made the best possible decisions throughout the game, gets the good ending she deserves.
First step for good ending was choice with roses i think. As a sign that she can in self-sacrifice.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Melanie :KEK:. Because Vicky is not famous. And there is no point for her to be in the Farm.
Melanie is already the property of Farm 218. At the very least, she is forced to work for them and wears their tattoo around her neck. She could be called an agent of influence, so I don't think Monica on the "Revenge Path" would want to send her friend to the Farm. But sending Victoria to copulate with animals, Monica definitely would. Yes, I had a theory about celebrities and the Farm, but none of that makes (in my opinion) any sense when it comes to Monica's personal revenge.
First step for good ending was choice with roses i think. As a sign that she can in self-sacrifice.
I think the counting will start much earlier. Maybe classic decisions like the "nude castings" from Ep1 won't count anymore, but Monica's later decisions from eps2,3&4 may well be counted.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think the counting will start much earlier.
Don`t think its implemented so far back in coding.
Melanie is already the property of Farm 218.
Who cares? :KEK: Moreover, this topic has not been discussed at all since episode 2, as if it had been forgotten about.
Although with the fact that Melanie takes public photos, it follows that Vicky has something more to force her to do it, besides videos. Because in fact, she is now releasing such shots for public viewing.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Don`t think its implemented so far back in coding.
It's not as hard as you think. At least not for someone who is good at writing code (DecentMonkey). For example, in the same KG there are dozens of all sorts variables, some of which are dormant, having been built into the game since the first eps, and which will one day fire off, like that classic Chekhov shotgun. So this is not a problem for a competent developer.

As for FB, it's even easier to check - try starting a new game in Ep4, and the game will immediately prompt you to take a full survey where you have to answer how your Monica has behaved since ep1 till ep3 (although you will be honestly warned that this is not an ideal way and most decisions will only be accounted for by loading your full save file from the last ep). So I guess the only question is what kind of variables they will be and how exactly (in terms of plot) their value will be used by DM.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It's not as hard as you think. At least not for someone who is good at writing code (DecentMonkey). For example, in the same KG there are dozens of all sorts variables, some of which are dormant, having been built into the game since the first eps, and which will one day fire off, like that classic Chekhov shotgun. So this is not a problem for a competent developer.

As for FB, it's even easier to check - try starting a new game in Ep4, and the game will immediately prompt you to take a full survey where you have to answer how your Monica has behaved since ep1 till ep3 (although you will be honestly warned that this is not an ideal way and most decisions will only be accounted for by loading your full save file from the last ep). So I guess the only question is what kind of variables they will be and how exactly (in terms of plot) their value will be used by DM.
yes and no. For user friendly way it`s better to make only ep.4 decisions important. In other way you should load previous clients and replay all game.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
yes and no. For user friendly way it`s better to make only ep.4 decisions important. In other way you should load previous clients and replay all game.
1. Why should the developer think about the convenience of those users who don't respect his work and his game by starting to play right from ep4, deliberately ignoring the previous 3 eps and creating some special, simplified/reduced set of variables for them?

2. This reduced set makes no sense at all. In fact, all the source code has long since been debugged by the developer, and his survey system has proven itself perfectly throughout all 3(4) eps. So there's no point in coming up with something new or even simplifying it for the convenience of lazy players. Remember the old programmers' adage - "if something works, it's better not to touch it". And this is exactly that case. There is no point in reinventing the wheel for a tiny handful of lazy people who will start playing not with the 1st ep, but with the 4th.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes