Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I'm seriously going to rage if Melanie got sent to the fucking "animal farm"... She's the one thats endgame for Monica in my game.

I hope @DecentMonkey gives us an ending where Monica recovers most of her power and money, and can take revenge on all the assholes that mistreated her, but also be good to those that did help her (Secretary, and Melanie), I wouldnt mind her ending up in a lesbian relationship with Melanie, its clear Melanie likes her, and Monica seems to be opening up sexually (the dildo scene showed she didnt even know what an orgasm was).
second to that, but I save my good route where Monica stay pure and innocent. And lets enjoy fallen route I like this game it gives replayable gameplay

Koperacho

Nov 22, 2017
That's because you guy's are using the 1080p version, you have to download the 720p version in the 1st page ;)
I use only 720p versions. Some old backups works but with error ("ignore" or "rollback" helps).
Maybe because I was playing version 3.0 not 3.1. I'll have to check it later.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
It was a fun update.Especially the bargain with Steve was very nice.It was certainly my favorite scene for Steve to fuck Monica.Keep going man DecentMonkey.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Uhh - WTF happened to this game? I played the entire EP1, and all was fine. Started EP2 and was good through 0.3. Started 0.4 and save capability went away. OK - fine. I'll restart EP2. Deleted saves, and now all saves from both EP1 and EP2 are gone. I have always used the 720p, so shouldn't be a compatibility issue there, I am playing an a Mac, but have always been able to go into the library to move saves, but now that library folder is empty and both versions are empty. Too bad - I always liked this one but it seems that I am now dumping it as wasted HD space...o well...

Reactions: amcp and Abidin

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
i am on a stage where bardie catches betty fucking the gym tariner and after that betty caught monica wearing her panties.

asolikol

Oct 13, 2018
ask betty to show her panties every morning she's in the bedroom/upper hall, after you wake up every morning immediately go to laundry room and wear the right color panties betty wore the day before, perform house cleaning and when bart appears talk to him to let him check monica's panties

repeat this until both bard and betty is level 5, then next friday betty will tell monica steve will be coming over again tomorrow

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
ok so I downloaded the 720p version, tried to load my saves from 0.3, it shows the scene I saved, says: "Help: Next level Bardi's story, next level Betty's story", and then it returns me to the save screen. What can I do?

KZ-PvP

May 16, 2018
Don't know when will Monica get everythings back. I can't wait for her's revenge. Love the game <3

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
ask betty to show her panties every morning she's in the bedroom/upper hall, after you wake up every morning immediately go to laundry room and wear the right color panties betty wore the day before, perform house cleaning and when bart appears talk to him to let him check monica's panties

repeat this until both bard and betty is level 5, then next friday betty will tell monica steve will be coming over again tomorrow
thanks...

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes