vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
It seems, we're having different settings. Mine is 100 posts per page.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And "...macos-demo-.html" without any "torrent" in this post didn't seem to be, what I was looking for.
But thanks for the link!
yes but most members don't touch that setting or hurry set it back to 20
but anyway that torrent page are almost as old as fashion business are
so there have being macos and android files there dunno why there are any there now
you can click on the folder seen in my pic
fash.jpg

Reactions: MrBlack ✌

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Yeap... all seems tooooo sweet for Monica. And think that there will be no island at all.
There better be an Island after that tease. I really want to see Monica in all her glory there meeting the terms of her contract.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
That's the save of ep3, right on the moment of choice between Greta and John, if that'd help to find the parameter.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
That's the save of ep3, right on the moment of choice between Greta and John, if that'd help to find the parameter.
i will try to locate the variable tomorrow
but why ? if you have thee save before you shall make a choice ?

nevermind had to read your first post again

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
what final thing you wanna get?
The story is continuing in ep4 and i got Greta path in it. It was activated long ago because of my wrong understanding of that quest idea, i hoped that she will be fired. I know there is a way of just to check for John's content for quick, but i will still have Greta in main save after it. So, if it's possible i want to change my save log to John path, to keep John in the story.
If that will not be possible, or will require too much time and efforts than fine, i won't cry, but i wanted to try to fix it. :)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The story is continuing in ep4 and i got Greta path in it. It was activated long ago because of my wrong understanding of that quest idea, i hoped that she will be fired. I know there is a way of just to check for John's content for quick, but i will still have Greta in main save after it. So, if it's possible i want to change my save log to John path, to keep John in the story.
If that will not be possible, or will require too much time and efforts than fine, i won't cry, but i wanted to try to fix it. :)
For now it have no differences - only different slides in gallery. And don`t think it will have any meaning in the end. So you can just watch it in the gallery unlock.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Am i the only one who having the sound disapearing trouble in ep4extra06?

It suddently just disapears, both - music and effects - and do not resume, even if to exit and rerun the game. The intro plays with sound, but the main menu screet or starting new game or loading a save - goes without sounds completly. While all other sounds in OS do playing well. Am just rebooting too much recently. Is it a known bug?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Am i the only one who having the sound disapearing trouble in ep4extra06?

It suddently just disapears, both - music and effects - and do not resume, even if to exit and rerun the game. The intro plays with sound, but the main menu screet or starting new game or loading a save - goes without sounds completly. While all other sounds in OS do playing well. Am just rebooting too much recently. Is it a known bug?
Compressed version?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes