PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
What makes you think that Monica is Russian?
For starters, neither Monica nor Buckfett (or Buffett as she used to be called) are a Russian first name or surname respectively.
I think I read that the developer was russian and that the map looked like Moscow, but now you make me wonder if I didn't read it somewhere else, with so many games and threads I follow :KEK:.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I think I read that the developer was russian and that the map looked like Moscow, but now you make me wonder if I didn't read it somewhere else, with so many games and threads I follow :KEK:.
I got your point.. I understand what you mean.:D

I like Monica very much, another "russian" girl is Lida from Lida Adventures games.

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
I like Monica very much
I do like Monica as well, but tbh she becomes attractive by the smooth storytelling and lovely scenes design way. And if to judge by models, only by models of gals and nothing else matters,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are few more examples, but that would be enough, for a quick list. ofc i didn't mention all the games, because they don't fit to current criteria list, which is - just the girls themself.

Reactions: jackdanniels

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
I do like Monica as well, but tbh she becomes attractive by the smooth storytelling and lovely scenes design way. And if to judge by models, only by models of gals and nothing else matters,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are few more examples, but that would be enough, for a quick list. ofc i didn't mention all the games, because they don't fit to current criteria list, which is - just the girls themself.
Similar to Monica, I like the style of Luna (on dark mode) from Luna's Fall from Grace and Thalna (that's is not exactly a girl :S) from Inner Growth, badass brunettes.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes